A new friend

You look at him and he looks at you. You don't really have anything else at home and your parents are away. You ask him if it's a good idea to start over. He ask you your name. Oh my name is y/n and I presume your name is karma? Yes and now that our deal is over we can leave now. You don't really want to leave yet. You know karma there are some things I could provide for you. Like what? Well I could pleaser you if you would like. You see Karma's face turn almost as red as his hair. Well is it a yes or a no you ask. N-no I don't want anyone else doing that to me exept for my own hand! Wait what?! Nothing! He looks imberist. Listin I could pay you back well. You see that karma's feet are sensing up. Well I could rub your feet? Why would you want to do that?! Well you were tensing them up and besides they kinda stink. S-shut up! He climbs onto his bed and puts you dawn. He grabs his nees and let's you rub his feet. T-this kinda feels good. You can barely breath dawn there so every once in a while he let's you stop. He let's go of his nees and relaxes on his bed. A few minutes latter he's asleep. You take advantage of this and climbs into his pants. You get into his underwear and you see his cock. Its huge. He dosing even have a boner and it's already as big as you. You begin to rub up and dawn. His large penis gets even bigger. He begins to mone in his sleep but what you don't reasis is that he's not asleep. He gets up and sees you in his pants. What the fuck are you ding! Oh well uuuhh I just decided to give you a good time. By jerking me off while I'm alseep!? Please just let me continue for a bit. Ok fine but only because I enjoy this. You see his dick throb I-im close! You see pre cum squeezing out of his dick. Aaahhh! You feel something wet in our hair. Aaahhh! Then you see nothing but white. He begins to mone harder. It seem that he dosing even notice that your drowning in his cum Oh shit sorry about that! He grabs you. Oh shit your covered in my cum. Well then that got messy. I'm sorry. Oh there's no need to apologize. He looks dawn at his cock and looks at you. You know that was pretty fun well for me anyway. Easy for you to say at least you got to orgasim after it and didint almost drown in cum. Fare enough but your probably gonna say I still owe you something? Yep you know we could go for a round two but this time you use me as a dildo. A dildo?! Yep. Fine your lucky I hold up to my deals. Ok let's see if you fit! Aha! It feels so good! Oh ya! Harder! Harder! Y-your really enjoying this aren't you?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum! As you look dawn karma anal hole you squeeze to make sure you don't fall out. Aaaaaahhhhh! You see white liquids come for. Karma penis. W-well that was exiting. Well I better be on my way see you latter karma. Oh wait before you go take this! He gives you a note with small numbers on them. Make sure that you call me maybe we could do this again? His grabbed you and puts you on then porch. Bye y/n! Bye karma! You walk home and see your parents waiting for you. They ask you where you've bin and why you smell like cock,shit,and feet. Fell into the some asshole splashed suige water on me but I'll be fine. As you walk in you remember what karma had seid. Maybe karma just maybe we could do that again. Some day karma some day.