fear

You wake up after what felt like a dream. You look around and you seem to be inside of some sort of ceasing no wait you were inside a glass cup. You look up to see a mouth full of teeth greeting you. Oh sorry didint mean to give you a scare. When you look closer you see that the mouth is attached to a face you recednisted. It was that kid from the party. You scream out and begin to back away. It dosing take that long for you to bunp into the other side of the glass. Oh don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you. You ask him if this is a dream. No this is reality you know I really thought you would be smarter. The way I counsel my giant form is through magic yes it sounds nonsensical but some how it's possible. So now that that's out of the way time for the end. Well the end for you anyway. You ask him what he means. Oh I'm going to eat you. You begin to bang on the glass. He takes the glass cup and hangs it over his mouth as you slide dawn the glass you hang onto the tip of it. You can feel his hot breath on you. Then using his tung he licks you off of the cup. You roll around in his mouth. His mouth was hot and moist. Then with one big gulp he swallows you dawn. You kick and scream cossing him to gag. Hey stop going that! Before you can do it again. You fall into a deep pit. This isint any ordinary pit this was his stomach. You tried to climb up the slippery walls. Karma can feel you struggling in there. Hey could you cut that out?! You kinda feel dilited that at the very least your cossing him attest a little discomfort. You remember you brought I knife  here just in case. You grab it out of your peers and begin to scrape at karmas stomach walls. Aaahhh! He yells out in pain. Then your knife is embedded into the side of his stomach. His stomach churns and this is enough for him to vomit. Aahh! What the fuck did you do to me! Karma grabbed the side of his stomach where you embeddedthe knife into. You fall onto Karma's bed and you try to run but before you can get that far he grabbed you. You little shit! But before he can squish you he let's go and you fall onto one of his feet. He rolls onto his back and begins sobbing. You can hear this and you kinda feel bad. He grabs you and puts you in the cup. Aahhh fuck! You looked at him and grind. What are you looking at?! He said aggrsivly. Do you like watching me struggle on the ground like this?! You ask him. Why he was trying to eat you. I-i need to fest on humans and you girls seem to be easy targets so I took a chance! You look at the spot on his mid section he was grasping onto. You know I could help you. Your a human how could you possibly help m-me?! Well you could swallow me again and I could remove to knife. Do we have a deal? Karma didint like being on the reseaving end of a deal but he couldn't bear the pain much longer. He reached over and grabbed you out of the cup. He put you on his bed then opened his mouth wide. You looked at his quite sharp teeth. You reached the back of his throat. You knew he must have bin in a lot of pain. You hear him about to gag then you jump dawn. You can feel all of the slimy liquid in his throat. After what felt like forever you finally react his stomach. It's pretty dark in hear but you manage to find the knife and you put one foot onto peace of food he had eatin prayer then you pull as hard as you can. Aaaaahhh! It hurts so much! Finally you manage to remove the knife. Now it's just a meter of getting out of his stomach. You pace around for a while until you see a string. With a very wet peace of paper attached to it. Grab on? After you grab it you are pulled from out of his stomach and into his throat. You see light and you reach his mouth he pulles you out and surprisingly puts you on the ground instead of inside the cup. He lase back breathing heavy. He looks at you and grabs you and puts you on his palm.           T-thank you for that.