Entrance Exams

Everyone went too there designated battle center. I really didn't know where to go so I trailed behind Kacchan. Trying for him not to notice my existence, I followed him to the front entrance of that battle center. I look around at everyone and see how tiny I look. I'm about 5'1 and barely 100 pounds. A couple guys look over at me and laugh like i had know chance in passing. But I have to have confidence.

"Right, let's start. Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles-" The hero Mic yelled to everyone, but before he could finish I ran full speed through the gates.

I ran down the street as three villains came into view. I put my hand out and crushed my hand into a fist, causing the villains to crash together and break apart. They were three pointers. Thanking the luck that I had, I ran around the corner into a two pointer. I put my hand up sweeping it to the side. The villain smashed against the wall and broke. I broke off a piece of metal that had a large two on it to show it was a two pointer, and made myself float on it. Kneeling down and keeping my hand on the piece of metal just to make sure I didn't lose control and fall to my death.

I floated above everyone wanting to locate more high pointers, which worked. I saw a group of two three pointers. I flew above the two villains and let my connection to the piece of metal break, and I start falling towards the ground with the piece of metal underneath me. I use my quirk to keep the metal at my feet. I full force crash into the villians and break them creating a pile of metal of what used to be the villains.

I walk off the pile of scraps and see a whole bunch of students running around trying to get points as fast as they could. I looked to my left and saw Kacchan blowing up a whole bunch of villains with parts surrounding him. It's like they were all hoarding towards him. I was desperate for more points so I looked his direction to get some. There was a two and three pointer that was a little ways from him so I decided to attack them.

I ended up crushing them and throwing them to the left where Kacchan jumped to move from an attack from one or the villains. I freaked out and put one of my bubbles around kacchan.

"Oh my god kacchan, I'm so sorry." I yell as I run over to kacchan and the bubble I created.

I can use my bubble to heal and deflect anything that I want. So I used the bubble to protect kacchan from the flying pieces of metal.

"YoU STupId BrAT! I DoN'T NeEd YoUr HelP." Kacchan screams at me. I look at him in surprise.

He looks at his arms and sees the scratches disappear. He looks more pissed off then he was before, which kinda surprised me.

"Hey shitty brat! Stop what you're doing now! I don't need healing. STOP IT!" Kacchan yelled. As soon as I heard him freak out I broke the bubble.

I turn around trying to avoid the angry blond and see two one pointers. I quickly clap my hands together making them crash together breaking upon impact. I hear a big explosion and turn my head towards the noise and see kacchan blowing up a group of one pointers with his quirk.

I need more points. I need to get into this school.

"Six minutes left!" I hear someone say over the intercom.

Only six minutes. I'm going to fail. Uhgg! I need to kill more villains. Think (Y/N), THINK!

There was a one pointer to my left so I crushed it with a different piece of metal that was on the ground. I turned back around to try and find more villains.

I saw a three pointer and without thinking I crushed my hand which crushed the villain. Right after, I regretted it. I realized that was Kacchan's kill. He looked at me with pure rage. I knew I had made a mistake that I was going to pay for if I didn't get out of there.

Before I could there was a loud crashing sound and a huge zero pointer coming. I looked around me and everyone was in a panic. I couldn't help but look around to make sure everyone was ok. The zero pointer was bigger than the buildings. So were all they stepped, the buildings, or whatever was under their feet, would be crushed and the debris would fly everywhere.

I saw a huge chunk of debris fly from the villain and at one of the other contestants. I looked to my left and saw a girl fall and the zero point villain going to step on her. I put my bubble around the girl and used my telekinesis to push the flying debris out or the way.

My bubble forced the pressure to double back when the villain tried to step on it. The villain fell back from the force of my bubble. The two people I tried to save were just fine. But I on the other hand wasn't.

I knew this wasn't a good idea.

I could feel myself about to puke. I tried running out of the way but I couldn't move very well. I could feel it in the back of my throat. I knew it was coming.

I need to get out of here or I'm going to vomit in front or everyone here.

The zero pointer was defeated, so everyone calmed down. The healer was making her way around to everyone. I on the other hand needed a bucket, not a healer.

"Brat you're not looking too hot" Kacchan said with a little smirk and almost a laugh.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I puked right in front of him, almost hitting him. I didn't and props to me for that. If I puked a second sooner I would have puked all over him.Thank the actual gods I didn't because if I did I would have been blown to smithereens.

"That's fucking disgusting! Puke somewhere where it can't land on me or I'll kill you!" Kacchan yelling at me and marching away.

That's really what I needed to wrap up my day. Him hating me more than he did earlier today.

***

After I got cleaned up in the bathroom I walked outside U.A and saw Shouta outside waiting for me. Sleeping of course, but waiting nonetheless. I nudge him with my foot.

"I'm done. Let's go home. I wanna sleep." I sigh.

"Mmhm" He hums out.