Chapter 1 : New World

'Hey, are you alright?, are you hurt?'

As you slowly woke up, you were greeted with a bright shining sun covering your vision from seeing properly. You slowly adjusting your sight, making your vision clearer as you look around. At your surprise, a white haired girl was sitting beside you, looking at you anxiously.

'You're alright?' She asked

You nodded, she then let out a relieve sigh as she continue to look towards you.

'My name is Kinen, nice to meet you' as she politely introduced herself

You look around to see that you were under a big tree that were decorated with a sparkling lights that are kind of unusual for you to see at first. Kinen looked at you with a blank expression until she noticed something is off about you.

'Are you from another world?' She asks, you nodded to her question.

She then makes a shock expression as she looked at you seriously. Kinen then takes out a scroll from her backpack and holds it towards you. You looked at her with a blank expression while she's holding the scroll in her hand, you slowly reach your hands towards the scroll and carefully opens it. The scroll contains a message that wrote,

"A True Hero Will Awoken Under The Magical Tree Of Auron".

You were confused at first, but managed to realized about what was written inside the scroll. I looked at Kinen with a shock expression as she slowly smiling towards me.

'Btw, what's your name?' She asked

'Call me Y/N' as you answered her question, she's help you up while you trying to gain a your balance as you try to properly stand, She looked at you again with a smile carved in her face. She then told you about the tale that was rumored to be true after the Dark Knight has been awoken since a few days ago, she continue on about the rumour until she mention about a True Hero that will stop Dark Knight. You slightly nodded as you think about the incident that happen before you were here. As your conversation with Kinen ends, Kinen suggests you to venture to a nearby village to make a early preparation for your journey. Your eyes widen as you heard her, she giggles as you looked confused. You're decided to make a quick look at the village that Kinen mentioned early. Starting there, you walk with Kinen towards the direction heading to a nearby village.

A few moments later

You walk your way to the village as you chatting with Kinen. To your surprise, Kinen will be your guardian to protect from any danger that you might encountered on your journey. You looked at her, scanning from the tops towards the bottom.

'You didn't looked like someone that could fight tho' you say,

She then looked around then ask me to make a stop for a bit, she then walks to the bush searching for something and suddenly a monster jumps out from the bush trying to attack Kinen, Kinen backs off with a quick reflex and point her finger towards the monster. Out of knowhere, you'd suddenly felt a freezing aura nearby.  You looked around, trying find the cause when suddenly you saw Kinen flowing with a white aura as she pointing her enemy.

'Let the cold freezes you' as Kinen blast a freezing shot towards her enemy, just the enemy about to react, the monster was completely frozen. She then gaze at me with a soft expression as she carved smile on her face. You've completely out of words just by seeing her ability. She then walks slowly towards you, you just stand there, speechless

'You don't have to be afraid' Kinen said,

You're slowly looking back at the frozen monster then looking back at her. She'd only look at you with a smile on her face.

'That's one of my ability but I couldn't reach another stage yet' she said while slowly releasing her aura off her body,

You scratch your head as she noticed that you are clueless,
She started to explain about elemental magic that can be mastered and the stages that every elementals have. To be simple, there are elemental magic such as fire, water, electric, ice, dark, light, leaf, rock, and wind. There are other type of magic that didn't use element, some of the magic are forbidden since it's requires a ritual that could harm others.
Some of them can only be obtain by certain fraction, some of the fractions are Elves, Werewolf, Vampire. There are other fractions but they existence are mysterious since the fraction itself never show themselves to anyone. There are rumours saying that the fraction were completely sealed from the outside world because of the danger they would've caused and some said that the fraction itself shut themselves in a mysterious location to protect themselves but the truth towards the rumours is still unknown.

Kinen end her conversation there and continue the journey to a nearby village. After a few minutes of walking, you've  arrived to a village called Kurtsville. It was a normal village but the condition there was different than any place that you've seen in your world. It was filled with many kind of people, there's an fox-like human walking around and there's even an elf there. You were astounded by the view you get to see as Kinen giggles at you.

'You never seen these kinda place before?' Kinen ask while trying to make a eye contact.

You nodded, Kinen then grabs your hand and slowly walks you towards the village. As you're walking around the village, you look around to see the beauty that you've never seen before. After a while of walking, Kinen stops in front of a building. It was a huge building that were build in a medieval style and were equipped with a giant gate, protected by a nearby guard wearing an armor. Kinen then walks you into the building as you're clueless of your whereabout.