I Hate You Lin Yi

I did it..!!
I did ittt.....!!!

I am Xiaoxi.I am 20 years old. I am so happy today. The reason is I got a chance to admit in kerin university. Kering University is my dream University. Always I have cherished kerin University in my heart. Finally I admitted " here after many hardship. Kerin University is the best University in Korea.Actually this is not the only reason My mom also want me to admit here.

you idiot you should take a selfie.

1, 2, 3 (click)

Xiaoxi! you are here. I was looking for you in the whole versity!

Sorry Haru!!! I really forgot to meet you.I dont know how....!

Its Ok Stupid. let me show you the versity.

Yeah yeah. And please grow up we are not kid anymore.So, stop calling me stupid you idiot.

Huh never ever I am going to stop until I die.

Aish.... stubborn brat!

So Do you like this versity?

This University is best seriously.I loved all the place.
Haru is my childhood friend. You can call us childhood sweethearts hehe. when I was 7 years old my mom used work in Haru's home. She used to be Haru's nanny. She used to took me in Haru's home because I was too little to take care of myself. From that Time we became friends. But Haru was introvert and calm. He dont talk too much. After facing many difficulties I won his heart.I became Haru's friend.

I still remember our first meeting.

(Past)

Xiaoxi be a good child. don't do anything wrong there.

Okay mom. I am not a brat!

Yeah Yeah. In that house there is a boy whose name is Haru I already told about hI.You have to make him your friend.

Why mom?

He dont have any friends. Actually he dont want to make any friends you know his mom and dad always stay busy for their jobs. For this they cant give company to him. Also, in school he dont make friends.Actually he is not comfortable with anyone except his mom and dad. You should make him your friend dear.

Umm... Ok mom

(15 minutes later)

Mom I feel pain in my legs I cant walk anymore.

We are here xiaoxi look there, that house.

Wow... Its really big mom.

Ok lets go in.

This house is really big its like a palace. Ah I want to live here.

Listen that room is Haru's room when I call you you will enter okay?

Okay mom.

I dont know why mom is giving too much attention to that boy.

Xiaoxi..

Coming.

When entering into that room I saw Haru is sitting alone and he was giving me a scarry glare.

Xiaoxi say hello to him.

Hello Harrua

Ommo did I say something wrong why is he staring like this.:/
Finally he said a sentence.