Northen Woods

Author's POV

Mikan shouted at Natsume, making every students to turn their attention to her except for Vanilla who is still in her little world.

Mikan was about to grab Natsume but she was lifted to the air, weightless.

Vanilla's POV__in her little world

-I have to find the solution about my body and Natsume's illness. Not to mention, that girl I met look so familiar...

My thought went as well with my book right in front of me.

-That's it!!

I closed the book which then, closed my world.

__End of her little world

When I looked at Ruka, he was staring above and when I did too, I see that twin haired girl floating in the air.

-That's really is her... She's one of my old customers...

I stared at her, thinking the time she went to my shop. It happened when we were little, before Hotaru even moved to her village. Then, a piece of memories washed to my head. It's the memories of how I met her but I still can't remember her wish was...

-Looks like she still has her smile... That's good. But why can't I remember her and her wish even it happened a long time...?

Thinking about this, made me feels like something is wrong about my memories.

-Kugutsu... Does he has something to do with this...?

-Natsume! Please make him stops!!

Iinchou begged Natsume to let Mikan go which he actually did to my surprise.

-Hey Polka-dot, tell me what's your Alice is?

Natsume addressed coldly to Mikan who is on the ground with Iinchou beside her.

-I can hear her heartbeat rapidly pounding... She must be nervous on what's going to happen next.

-I won't tell you!

She stood up and bravely refused to answer Natsume's simple yet basic question.

-I guess she really don't know her Alice is... I mean her Alice is a rare one and most people would know about it since it basically like a counterattack.

I stared at her, listening to her whining what's so good about Alice is which clearly means war for the Alices but for me, it's doesn't mean anything unless it's work.

-What did I took from her anyway....? What soul did I took as a payment...??  And why I don't have her Alice Soul...?!

-I let you if you can go through the Northern Wood in and returned back, then I will accept you an Alice.

Natsume stated without batting an eye with Mikan.

-I'll do it!

Mikan said with full of determination in her eyes.

-I wonder if this is the special a counter that most shoujo manga have... The hero and the heroine.... Am I going to get replace by her...? Please, don't!!

|°Time skip°|

Mikan went to the woods with Iinchou as a companion. At first, she was planning to ask Hotaru but she already got away so she had ended up with Iinchou. I guess he feels responsibility to Mikan cause she's his partner.

I decided to cool my head by going to the lab along with Hotaru.

-Is Mikan your best friend, now??