ys x reader ☁️

categoryfluff ☁️

category
fluff ☁️

plot
yeosang gets jealous because
you keep talking to this boy.

Yeosang was making his way to your house, thinking it would be a great idea if you both go watch a horror movie. Even though he's not the best with horror movies, he knew that you really love them.

On his way there, he saw you with another guy. He probably looked better, is taller, and better than Yeosang but hey, no one is going to steal his partner. Though, they weren't partners... yet.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Yeosang quietly followed behind, trying not to look too suspicious. He checked his phone and looked around in a while before sending daggers behind the boy's back.

You and the boy were heading to the park, you just thought of the boy as a friend, a really nice friend. "hey Mingi, can you buy me ice cream~" You whined as Mingi chuckled.

"of course, anything for you!" Mingi said trying not to look too obvious, buying you some ice cream. He liked you a lot, you guys had been friends for only a couple days but he felt like he's already heads over heals for you.

Far away, Yeosang sat at the bench, crossing his arms together grumpily as he watched you both ate ice cream. He was jealous and angry at Mingi for stealing time with his girl. He was supposed to be there with you, spoiling you, and giving you his love.

But he was not.

Yeosang exhaled angrily before getting up, thinking of a quick plan before making his move. An idea quickly popped into his head, he laughed deeply before walking over to you 2.

"heyyy- oh i think i've seen you before." Yeosang stated, his acting skills coming into play.

Mingi looked at him confused of why a random boy approached him. "uhh i think you go-"

"hmm, bet you're santa because..." Yeosang made his way over to you, sitting down next to you as he wrapped his hands around your waist. "you gave me a wonderful present, my girlfriend." Yeosang continued before pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Mingi sat there, mouth open in shocked. Not knowing what to do he just laughed awkwardly before saying sorry, making his way away from you 2.

You blushed before lightly pulling away from the kiss, staring at Yeosang in disbelief. "I-I'm your g-girlfriend?..." You didn't know that Yeosang loved you, you didn't know anything.

"Well you are now, h-honey." Yeosang chuckled, looking away to hide his blush. Doing that took a lot out of him, he was a bit embarrassed by that big confident move.

You giggled before pulling him into a tight hug, smiling as bright as the sun. "i love you~"

"i love you too..." Yeosang hugged back, his chin rested on top of your head while you snuggled into his chest.

"sooo... wanna go watch a horror movie?" Yeosan asked.

"oh fuck yes!" You jumped up and started bouncing around with excitement before grabbing his hand. "c'mon let's goooo."

Yeosang chuckled and lead the way while holding your hand in his.