[#1] late on your first day!!

You wake up without your alarm going off. You look at the clock to see the time "9:00!!" You yell before jumping out your bed putting your uniform on. You run downstairs skipping breakfast getting your backpack running outside. You continue running to the school as you get to the entrance you stop.

"Wow, the school is way bigger than the pictures" You said fascinated. You notice the time being 9:30 and you rush inside trying to find your class as you were running towards the hallway you bump into someone as you both fall. "I'm so sorry I was trying to find my class and I wasn't looking were I wa-" you look up and look at him blushing a little.He gets up holding out his hand as you grab it he smiles a little which makes you blush even more.

"Your fine I should've looked were I was going" He started rubbing his neck embarrassed "I-I'm Tokoyami by the way.." He smiles.
"It's nice to meet you Tokoyami my name is [Y/n]" you look at him smiling.
"so um Tokoyami do you know where class 1-A is?" You ask kinda embarrassed.
"Oh we're right by it" he points at the door your face turns red in embarrassment.
"Are you new?" he looked at you crossing his arms.

"u-uh yeah" you look at the floor
"Well then welcome to UA" He smiles.
"T-thanks" you smile blushing
"No problem.... I guess we should go inside before Mr. Aizawa decides not to teach today." he looks at you as you look at him with a weird look.

[273 words this chapter]