[#3] Lunchtime...

As class ended everyone started walking up to you asking you questions, You just stood there frozen in place as everyone was bombarding you with all these meaningless questions.
You soon felt a hand pull you from the group covering your face and closing your eyes, when removed your arm from your face and opened your eyes you see Tokoyami holding your hand walking upstairs with you. Your face turned bright pink your heart racing fast as you both walked up to the roof, he let go of your hand his face turning bright pink as he looked at you.

"S-sorry about that" he scratched his neck.
"I-it's okay.." you looked at the floor blushing, seeing him hold a bag with something in it. "What's in the bag?" you ask, tilting your head a bit. "Oh it's just my lunch." he smiles taking out the Bento box, you were kind off embarrassed you forgot to bring a lunch with you. "Wanna share?" he asked as you looked up at him blushing a bit. "S-sure.." you said smiling as you both sat on a bench, he opened the box and you could already tell it was delicious by the smell, he smiled watching you drool for the food.

He gave you the Bento, as you looked up at him, "But what are you gonna eat?" you ask holding the Bento in your hands. "Don't worry about me" he said, as something came popping out from behind him. "Oooh, who's this cutie Tokoyami?" the thing said as your face starts to become a red hot mess, Tokoyami blushes scratching his head in embarrassment. "T-This is Y/n, Y/n this is Dark Shadow." He looked at you, as dark shadow got closer to you smiling widely. "Hello Y/n, finally nice to meet someone Tokoyami has the hots for!" Dark shadow said as Tokoyami became a blushing mess.

"D-dark shadow!" Tokoyami yelled as Dark Shadow flinched a bit, before looking at you again. "Bye for now" He smiled going back behind Tokoyami's back, scratching the back of his head embarrassed. "S-sorry about him he can be annoying sometimes" He said as you smile blushing still. "No, it's okay he seemed pretty nice" You said eating some more of the Bento.

[384 words this chapter]