[#6] Daydreaming [Warning: 🍋 🍋]

1 Week Later

It's been a week since you and Tokoyami has been friends and you must say, you've kinda fell for him. You finally found out it that Mina Ashido threw the ball, but not on purpose she said. And you were still kinda hurt from what Bakugou said to you, but you think he has a soft spot in that stubborn persona of his.

You were at home in your living room with a small tub of ice cream, while watching your favorite show. You soon finished your ice cream, and decided to put your show on hold for a bit cause you felt tired. You got up and threw the empty tub away washing the spoon, walking to you room and laying on your bed while looking up at the ceiling before closing your eyes.

When you open your eyes your chained to a bed and your naked, you felt slight chills run down your back as you squirmed around before hearing the door in front of you start to open. The room was pitch black so when the tall figure walked in all only the light shined, the figure turned on the light and to your suprise it was...Tokoyami!!! He slowly walked over tracing his finger along your body smirking a bit, you blushed and we're a bit scared cause you didn't know what was going on. "T-Tokoyami, what are you doing, why am I chained up?" You asked, your heart beating faster as he quickly kissed you and your eyes opened wide. [Let's just pretend he can kiss okay ;w;] He got on top of you, feeling his clothes rub against your body while he pulls away and gets off you. Unbuttoning his shirt, as his fit chest and abs start showing. Undoing his belt and pants pulling them down-

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*
You open your eyes, your face as red as a tomato. Quickly jumping out if your bed and running downstairs to answer the door.

You look up and see Tokoyami holding a movie in his right hand a bag of popcorn in the left. "Hey Y/n! Sorry if I startled you I came to see if you wanted to watch a movie together?" He asked, and your face was still as red as a tomato not being able to speak Tokoyami notices the blush, "Y/n, you okay?" He asked, putting the movie in his left hand and placing his right hand on your forehead checking your temperature. "I-I'm fine Tokoyami, um how did you find my place?" You ask frozen at you stared him straight in his eyes, "Oh um, I seen you walking hoem yesterday and kinda followed since I guess we live close together" He mumbled obviously embarrassed. "Oh, we do? I never noticed. Hm, well I guess we can watch a movie together." You reply, moving away from the door as he smiled and walked in. You start to walk into the livingroom, noticing what you were wearing you didn't want Tokoyami to feel uncomfortable, "H-hey, um you mind if I change before the movie?" You asked, as he nodded and put the popcorn on the table and went over to the movie player sliding the disc in. You smile walking upstairs and change into some long and baggy sweatpants and a long-sleeved panda shirt. Walking downstairs and going back to the livingroom, sitting next to Tokoyami and grabbing some popcorn and eating it before Tokoyami plays the movie.

After the movie

You were shivering a bit from scary the movie was, hiding your face in Tokoyami's chest as he blushed a bit. "W-was it that scary for you?" He asked, looking down at you, and you look up at him pouting a bit, "Yes!" You look away still shivering, he smiles and gently rubs your head. "Okay I'll remember that for next time" He said, rubbing the back of his head feeling a bit embarrassed.

[longest chapter, 669 words]