4

"So what is next on the list?"

"Since it is hardwood we want a carpet for the living room." Lexi and I walked over to the carpets, both of our carts semi full with our list almost complete. We looked at our options before deciding on a black one. I sent a picture to the 'roommates' group chat and waited for a response. 

"So are you ready for your appointment?"

"I am really excited, only four more days."

"Is Damien ready?"

"Every night he talks to the baby and says he can't wait to put a name to a face even though we don't have a name yet." We both laugh as he head to the next area.

"Do you have a gender preference?"

"Damien says boy because he doesn't know how to handle a girl and I say happy and healthy."

"When I was pregnant with the twins I wanted girls but now I see all the drama, I'm glad I had boys."

After checking everything off on the list we made our way to the cash and sat down for lunch, halfway through I got a video chat call from Lacey. 

"Hey Girly!"

"Hey Lacey, this is Damien's mom Lexi."

"Hi Miss.Black"

"Hi Lacey, how are things going on your end?"

"I have one thing left, its kind of why I called. My parents are re-doing the basement, do you remember the couch?"

"The grey sectional?"

"Yeah, do you think that would work in the living room? My dad said the dimensions will work"

"Go for it, save some money where you can."

"My aunt also has a dining room table with some chairs if you didn't buy one yet I can send pictures."

"Please do, I did just buy one and hairs but I am still at the store eating so I can return it."

"Sending it now." The screen paused and then my phone buzzed with an attachment notification. I pulled up the photo to see a square grey table with matching chairs.

"I love it, I will return it before I leave."

"Awesome is that everything?" Lacey smiled behind the camera, before someone passed baby Liam into her arms.

"I'm done on my end, we are taking over the garage here."

"The spare room and the basement has now become Lacey's apartment storage."

"Are we still hanging out at your place tonight?"

"Yeah ass of right now everyone but Hailey is coming."

"Is everyone still helping us move in?"

"I think so, Chad is helping as well as my parents. Kelsey has offered to help clean and organize, she claims she isn't very strong but she still wants to help in any way she can. She will also be bringing baby Liam."

"Awe, that's sweet. I'm not allowed to do any heavy lifting either way so we can help each other out."

"Awesome, I will let her know. Are you going to tell everyone?"

"Yeah, later tonight. It's not like I could die it very long any ways."

"Okay, see you tonight girlfriend! Love ya."

"Love you too." When she clicked off I turned back to eating.

"I'm glad she called before we left."