Someone please save us

Prologue

Ok this prologue is gonna have the Winx living at home with their adoptive mother and see what they have to live with when they are at home, but their mother drinks too much and she's abusive to her daughter's.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Winx have just moved to an area called Gardenia with their adoptive mother. Stella is the oldest out of her sister's she has blonde hair thats in a ponytail, she has golden eyes. Out of her family shes known as the fashion star. Bloom,Flora,and Musa are middle child's.

Bloom has red hair that she keeps down and cyan eyes. She's known as mystery.

The next sister was Flora. She had tan skin and honey brown hair, thats either down or in pigtails and jade green eyes. She known as a shy nature lover.

Musa, the last middle child had blue-black hair thats always in pigtails. And navy blue eyes to match her hair. She was known as the tuff musical prodigy.

The youngest of the sisters were Aisha,Tecna and Roxy.

Aisha was the dark skinned sister. She has dark green/blue eyes and dark brown hair that she keeps down. She was the athletic one out of the group.

Tecna was the next sister. She has short, boy-cut, magenta hair and teal eyes. She's known as the smart one.

The last out of the sisters was Roxy. She has long dark pink hair with yellow tips. Plus dark violet eyes. She known as the animal lover.

The girls were all walking behind their mother, in public their mother is kind but when they go home she's a monster. She hits them for no reason, well, she drinks too much, goes out and never comes back till 4 am in the morning.

"Bloom, I wanna be with dad. I hate mom" Roxy said as she started walking slowly. "She keeps on hitting us for no reason" Bloom understood how she felt about their abusive mother, what happened to their dad was, that he wanted to protect them, but mom wouldn't let that happen, so she just threw him out and he never came back.

"I know Roxy. I miss dad too" Bloom said as she nearly started crying but their mother dragged her in with full force and slapped her across the face.

"DON'T YOU EVER METION YOUR FATHER TO ME!" she shouted "GOT IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" she shouted and Bloom was too weak to fight back but she only nodded. She let go of her hair and their mother went into kitchen and she grabbed a knife.

"ALL OF YOU, ARMS NOW!" she shouted, the girls rolled up their shirts and their stood on their arms where cuts some are fresh and some are a few days old and they were everywhere. This has always been their punishment if they did something wrong. The Winx started crying from the pain they have been getting and as she sliced the knife over their arms.

"NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" she shouted and of course the girls agreed to it, they ran upstairs to their room and started crying. Tecna always gets the worst pain because she's always falling over and she deserved none of that at all.

"I want to get away from here" Tecna cried. "I just hate it when mom does the worst to me"

Stella cried along with her and held her her younger sisters in her arms, all they wanted is to get away from this dump and away from her. In the girls room it was posh and nice, their mother gave them everything when they were little even their own little pets. But their mom started hitting them when they burnt her food she started to enjoy it. And she started drinking when their dad left them.

All the girls sat on Stella's queen sized bed and Bloom and Stella held them. Them being the oldest they knew they had to be brave.

Bloom:

Hard to remember,

Summer or winter,

When she hasn't been there for me... A friend and companion,

I can always depend on,

A mother, that's what we need...

Bloom,and Stella would always sing this to their younger sisters when they are in rough times, but their mother always hears them and tells them to shut-up and they do. All they want is friends but their mother would always

'why would someone be friends with slag's like you?'

but what if their mother was right, plus is a good thing about tomorrow that are gonna go on their first day of school and that will put smiles on their faces they are away from their mother for 7 hours of freedom.

Stella:

Taken for granted,

She said she planned it,

She's always behind everything...

A teacher, a seeker,

I'd go far to reach her,

A mother, that's what we need...

The girls are now getting ready for bed and its only 8 pm at night they want to get up early ready for their first day, they just heard their mother leave house ready to get drunk again. The girls really wanted to call the police but they couldn't cause if their mom found out she would hit them twice as hard, they tried that last week but the result gave Stella, Bloom, and Musa black eyes, Aisha,Roxy and Flora with bruised knee's and Tecna with a busted lip.

Flora slipped into bed thinking of what tomorrow would be like, she hope to find someone suprotive and kind, her sister's wanted the same.

Both:

Wish I could slow down

The hands of time...

Keep things the way

They are...

If she said so,

I would give her the world if

I could, I would...

Our love and oue laughter,

From here ever after,

Is all that she says that she needs... A friend and companion,

I could always depend on,

A mother, that's what we need...

That's what we need

They finished singing, and they all cried together. Aisha got out of bed holding her bleeding wrist and her sisters are doing the same as her.

"It's too much, I really want to get out of here" Aisha cried slowly. "I'll be right back im just gonna get the first aid box" The girls huddled close till Aisha got back.

"I hope there's someone out there who could help us" Tecna said as she was trying to stop the blood from flowing out of her wrist and her sisters doing the same

"Yea, I hope so too"

Aisha came back with the first aid and she done her sister's wrists up but she had already done hers.

"Girls it will be ok, we are gonna find someone who could help us" Musa said as she got into bed and went to sleep and her sisters done the same.

(Please someone helps us, help us to get out of this mess)

***************************

Well that's prologue done, NOW! We get on with the story, the first chapter will be the Winx getting ready for their first day of school but they don't meet the Specialist till chapter 2 so stay tuned for that.