S1 Episode 1: Chaos Control Freaks

The episode opens in Sonic and Stella's world. We see Big the Cat and Froggy asleep under a tree, fishing by a lake. 

He is suddenly roused by the sound of an alarm coming from Dr. Eggman's base, which is not too far away. The scene changes to Eggman's base - Outside. 

The tower's floodlights switch on, and several E-30 Laser Tanks make moves to protect the base from Sonic and Stella the Hedgehog, who is dashing their way. The treaded robots move outside the gates, which promptly close. 

As soon as Sonic and Stella comes into range, the Laser Tanks open fire. As Sonic and Stella nimbly outruns the lasers, several turrets fire a hail of rockets at the twins. 

The rockets explode on the ground behind Sonic and Stella, who both used the Laser Tanks as leverage to leap inside the perimeter of Eggman's base, evading their laser fire as they run. Several E-12 Behemoth robots activate themselves and, leaping up, cut the twins off, forcing Sonic and Stella to break left. 

One Behemoth begins to chase Stella and Sonic. The Behemoth chases Sonic and Stella down a tunnel. 

There is another Behemoth further down the tunnel, but Sonic runs to the left and Stella runs to the right, causing the two Behemoths to run into each other and explode. On their way out, Sonic and Stella accidentally stepped on a spring pad, which bounces the twins into the air. 

Their bodies are met with the fist of a Behemoth which sends the two flying. Miles "Tails" Prower and Amy Rose, who are both seated in the Tornado 2, witnesses this.

"Sonic! Stella!", Tails calls out to them. The Tornado swoops down, but takes a few hits by the turrets.

Amy cringes at the hits, but then is horrified to see that the Tornado is on fire. "Tails, the plane's on fire! What are we gonna do?!", Amy yelled out, scared.

"We're gonna save Sonic and Stella!", Tails told her. He then pulls a lever next to him.

"This first!", Tails said. The Tornado launches a rocket.

It speeds toward the falling Sonic and Stella, and its tip breaks off, revealing a Power Ring. It falls in the same area that the twins were falling.

A moment later, there is a bright flash, and Sonic and Stella barrels back toward the base. They spin right into the Laser Tanks, destroying them on the spot.

The twins then slice through two Behemoths like butter. A third Behemoth tries to pin the hedgehog down, but is uppercut when Sonic and Stella fly up from underneath it.

The two break through one of the tower's lights and enter the base. Meanwhile, Tails prepares for a crash landing.

"Hang on, Amy!", Tails yelled to the pink hedgehog. The Tornado bounces a few times.

Amy's eyes widen in horror, as there is a massive rock in their path. "We're gonna crash!!", Amy cried out.

"I know!", Tails told her. Suddenly a spiked fist punches through the rock, shattering it completely.

The plane safely skids to a stop. Tails looks up to see who saved them.

"Knuckles!", Tails said, with happiness. "Humph.", was all that Knuckles said to them, before he ran off towards the direction the the blue hedgehog twins went.

"Knuckles...", Tails asked him, but got no response. "What's the matter with him?", Amy asked Tails.

Knuckles the Echidna's gaze is fixed on Eggman's base. Smoke rises from the robots that Sonic and Stella had destroyed.