S1 Episode 2: Sonic And Stella to the Rescue

(Previously...)

Sonic and Stella land in the swimming pool with a tremendous splash, waking Chris inside the house. He breaks through the surface and, stretching out his hand, takes the twins hands and pulls them both to the surface.

"Are you two alright?", Chris asked them. "Yeah, thank you!", Sonic said.

"Your a real lifesaver, kid!", Stella added. "You two can talk?", Chris asked, amazed.

"Naturally, why not?", Sonic replied. "Wow, you're both really talking. I... I'm Chris! And you two are? What's are your names?!", Chris said, happily.

"I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog! And this is my twin sister, Stella the Hedgehog.", Sonic greeted the boy, while Stella smiled behind them.

================================================================================

(Now..)

It was now daytime. Chris is out on the balcony, talking on the phone with his mother, Lindsey Thorndyke, while Sonic and Stella were reclining on the roof above him.

"Oh, this picture has been a disaster, darling. A complete disaster! We've had to stop shooting because there's been torrential rain for days, so there's nothing I can do besides sit and wait. I don't think I'll be back until late next week at the earliest, but I've had plenty of time to go shopping, and I'm having lots of wonderful presents sent. I hope you'll like them. They're coming on Daddy's jet, so you should have them by tonight!", Lindsey told her son. "Thanks, Mom! ... Mom, there's something I have to- Well, there's something I did which I'm kinda not supposed to.", Chris said.

"Christopher, what happened?! Are you all right?", Lindsey asked, concerned. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. But remember how you said about how I'm not allowed to swim at night, and how you wanted me to stay away from the adult pool?", Chris said to his mother.

Tanaka then appeared to place Chris' breakfast on the table and leaves. "Did you go swimming in the adult pool at night by yourself?!", Lindsey asked, now very concerned for Chris's safety.

"Uh... Well... Not exactly. You see, there were these "cats" in the pool, and I got them out.", Chris explained to his mom. While he says this, Chris sees both Sonic and Stella give him an annoyed look.

This causes Chris to blush red. "Oh, you have a big heart, just like I do. Next time, ring for Mr. Tanaka, and he'll take care of things, all right? Oh darling, I must run. Kiss Mommy goodbye.", Lindsey said.

Lindsey and Chris then make kissing sounds over the phone before hanging up. "Ciao, sweetheart.", Lindsey says, before hanging up.

Chris scratches behind his head, relieved that the call is over. Sonic and Stella both leap down onto the railing.

"Take a good look; We're hedgehogs, not cats!", Sonic said, annoyed. "Yeah! Do we look like cats to you?", Stella added, also annoyed.

"Uh... I know. Please don't be mad. You see... my mom wouldn't understand.", Chris said. "Why wouldn't she?", Stella asked.

"Well, first of all, she knows I wouldn't risk diving into a pool in the middle of the night just to save two little hedgehogs.", Chris answered. "Oh! Ok, that makes sense, I guess.", Stella said.