chapter 4

You were sitting on the couch, with a dead phone in your hands. Since you just pressed the power button and nothing happened, so you assume it was out of charge. A tall man stood in front of you, you didn't pay attention till he spoke. "Hey, do you need a charger?" He has dimples on his cheeks, he gently smiled at me. "O-Oh uh.. I guess I do." You shyly admitted. He chuckled, "I'm Han Yoongwook if you forgot about the name hahaha." He took the phone, off your lap and brought it to the counter where the chargers were. "T-Thanks.." Yoongwook came by to next to you, "Tell me about yourself."

The sudden question about telling who you are, was not the best question to ask right now. At this point, you don't know who are you. You only know that you are Han Hyeshin. "I-I.." "Do you want me to introduce myself? Or have my little introduction? So you won't forget who I am." He winks as he tried to cheer you up. He knew that you weren't comfortable on telling about yourself, by your shy reaction and since you just came here.

"As you already know, I'm Han Yoongwook. I'm from Australia actually, can you speak English?" "Well.. sort of.." His eyes widen and sparkles, "Oh my gosh! Mate, say a small sentence!" Yoongwook excitedly spoke in fluent English, "Well...I-I guess, Gday? How are you?" Your cheeks tints red, as you weren't sure if it's proper English. He chuckled in pleased, "Was that not correct??" "Nono! You're accent is on point and the pronounces was actually really good!" It's surprising how you willingly to open yourself up a bit.

From a far, Soojae was looking at you and Yoongwook, from upstairs. "Why do you remind me of her..?"

***

"Sangwoo- HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR HYUNG!?" Eunwon rubbed where his Hyung hit him, "Didn't you say you going to do your homework, not play Over Watch on Yoongwook's computer!"

"That's not fair! Dongseoul Hyung played that game nearly 5 hours straight without doing any work!"

"Yahyah.. don't be mean to the Maknae. He's only 17.."

"Ha! 17 my ass, he has been doing bad with his grades and it's not good!" Seokjoon scoffed and puts his shoe on. Dongseoul ruffles the youngest's hair and pat his shoulders, "Do you think you need a tutor?" He shyly shook his head in embarrassment, as he hangs his head low. But at the same time, he agrees with Seokjoon's words.

After getting ready, they head to school first. Usually Dongseoul, Seokjoon, Sangwoo and Soojae would leave their dorms to go to school. Then the rest of them would go to school 20 minutes after they had left.

"Can I stay at the dorms for the rest of the week? Next week I'll go to school but I have to look after Hyeshin-ssi." Hwaseok offered, Kihoon spat his cereal out by the sudden offer. "That's nasty- can you fucking not do that.." Jaesang bluntly said in disgusted and bites his toasted bread. "I mean.. if you want to then you can, but what would the teachers say about you being absent?" The brown haired boy shuffled on his seat on the couch, as the boys discussed.

Hwaseok grinned, "She seems nice, she has an eye smile like Sangwoo, it's adorable."

"You're already trusting her? When she legit fuckin slept on our couch?"

"Jaesang hyung, that's a little harsh-"

"I'm just stating facts. I don't trust her."

"She's around Dongseoul's age, I'm guessing but she doesn't seem like a bad person hyung."

"Fucking hell, do you just trust people who just enters in our dorms and act like they live here now." The emotionless guy stood up from his seat and went up stairs to grab his bag. Hwaseok shakes his head, Kihoon sighs and placed his finished bowl into the sink. "I guess there's a choice for you to look after her. Since we don't know where she lives at all." Yoongwook nodded his head and pat his hyung's shoulders, "Take care of her alright?"

As soon as the house was empty, beside from you taking a nap on the couch. Hwaseok smiled at himself, "Mama bear is ready to role."

-
I'll make a Soojae x Hyeshin moment soon, just need to make her comfortable around the boys. Mostly with Hwaseok :)

please vote
♥️♥️