Long time no see

Izaya(pov)
I step through the door and I see shizuo-chan standing behind it. Oh hello you look extravagant. Shizuo-chan are you ok? Hello? Shizou-chan? You ok? Uuuhh I besare shizou-chan would have said something by now. Ok let's just think this through. After I turn back around to face shizuo-chan he's gone. Ok wunder where he went. After that I see something. What is that? I turn to my left and I see shizou-chan by a cage. Then he let's go of the key and a huge black monster runs towards me! I try to grab my blade but by the time I reach my pocket the monster is already on top of me! Shizuo-chan h-help me! I see him grin then everything fades to black. I wake up in bed shizou-chan laying right beside me. I shake him to see if he's awake. W-what is it flea it's 3:30 in the morning? I-i had a bad dream could I cuddle closer to you? Izaya-cun your a grown ass man and you want me to treat you like a five year old?! Just asking shizou-chan. Fine you can just don't get all horny like last night. I make no promises. Izaya-cun! Ok ok I won't get horny...usually I'm not that enxested with relationships but shizou-chan. Makes me feel better when we have sex quite frankly your the best when it comes to sex. What ever! I sleep for about four more hours. I wake up again and shizou-chan isint there anymore. Uuuhh shizou-chan where did you go?! I hear the phone ring. He left a voice message? Hey flea if you need anything just to let you know I'm at work be good ok! Oh he's at work. Well good to know. I smell something. Is that no it can't be! Wow shizou-chan mad me something to eat....that dosint tast like trap. I don't really have anything else to do so I might as Well just of realax. I turn on the tv and decide to watch the news to see what's going on. There have bin some dog attacks over here in the city. Mangy animals. Never really liked dogs. What I am fascinated about are other humans strangely enough but that's a story for another day. I recline on the sofa trying to relax but the neighbours dog keeps barking and it's really starting to get on my nerves. I'm not usually the one to get angry over these types of things but for some reason I have the ambition to go out there and snap that dogs neck and not with my heads strangely enough but with my mouth. I wait a few minutes and the dog still hasn't shut up. I can't take this anymore! I need to teach  that dog a lesion it will never forget. I walk out of the back door and I see that beast. Everything around me becomes slower and my sight,hearing,and smell become heightened.  I easily jump over the phents. Wait how can that dog not hear me?! I'm stepping on grass. Dosint matter. I grab the dog by the back of the neck and I drag it towards the house it's still barking! I throw it onto the ground and close the door behind me. I'm going to enjoy this.

Shizou(pov)
I get out of the car and step inside the house. God damn why is it so dark in here! I feel something worm rub up agents my leg. What the hell!? I find the light switch and turn it on. What the fuck!? I see the neighbours dog on the ground ripped in half with a slit throat. What happens! I turn to my right and I see izaya-cun coverd in blood izaya-cun what the fuck happenda?! He dosint respond and just sits there. Izaya-cun I'm talking to you damnit! I grab him by the shoulder and I pull him to me. He looks at me and begins crying. Izaya-cun are you ok?!

Izaya(pov)
Shizou-chan i-i didint do this! Wait what do you mean?! One moment I was about to just beat the shit out of it. Then it bit me and I can't remember the rest of it. Wait izaya. Open your mouth! Wait why? Just do it! I open my mouth and Shizou-chan puts his finger in my mouth. S-Shizou-chan what are you doing?! I feel him grab one of my sharp teeth and he rips it out of my mouth! Aaahhh! Shizou-chan what was that for!? Go get some ice and a paper tawl. I need to take this to a friend of mine. I see shizou-chan walk out the front door. Aahhh! I need to get some ice for this! I feel blood drip dawn my lip. Why dose my own blood tast so good to me?! I feel something inside of me that need to be let out. Aaaaahhh! Fuck! I feel my body changing I painfully grow a tail from out of my backside. I feel my nails turn into claws. My face morphs. I see my skin become as black as night. I grow feir. And I feel fangs coming out of my jaws. One last time my face turns into a short snout then darkness. The next time I wake up I am still in the floor I stand up or atleast try to. The only way I can stand streat is very painful. Wait why can I only walk on all fours. I look dawn at my hands. Aaahhh! What the fuck! My hands look more like paws now! W-what happened to me! I look around and I'm not at my usual height. I look behind me and I see my tail. And leg. D-did I just transform into a God damn cat! Well at least it's not a dog I turned into. I look around to find a marer to look at. When I find one I look into it and I'm horrified to see what's staring right back at me.

Aaaaaaahhh! What the he'll is that thing! Wait is that me? I move left hand right and it follows

Aaaaaaahhh! What the he'll is that thing! Wait is that me? I move left hand right and it follows. T-that thing is me!