beastly awakening

Izaya(pov)
I start to panic i-i need to get out of this in closed space! This is to much! I run out of the bathroom and I jump right out of a windo. I need something to hunt! I look at the city close by. That will have to do!(Long him skip) by the time I get to the city it's night. I use my night vision to look for something to eat. I hear something to my left. Its in the trash. I walk up to the trashcan and a put my snout into it. I feel a Stinging sensation on my nose. Ooooowww! I look dawn and see a dog standing there. What do you know the city really is fool of easy food. I grab it by the back of its head and I shake until I hear a snap. It's dead. Wait what am I doing?! I need to rise above my predatory instincts. I shouldn't be hunting animals like this. B-but I'm so hungry. I will find something else to eat. I hear something to my left. I rase my head to see what it is. It's shizou-chan. U walk up to him and I try to tell him what happens. But I can't speak in this form. I role on my side and give him the look I always give him when I want something. I see someone behind him. Wait      i-izaya-cun is that you? I hear the person behind him say something. That the biggest panther I have ever seen! I walk over to them and inspect his friend. I turn around in the direction that our home is in. Do you want to go home? I nod my head in a sight that means yes.  And we walk home. By the time we get there it's almost morning. He tells me to get inside. Ok I don't know what to do with you izaya-cun but we'll find out a way to turn you back. I look at him and I walk into a room and I begin to feel strange again. I begin to turn back into my human form. Aaahhh! Oh god! Wait yes! Im human again! It's looks like I only turn into a panther at night. I go to show shizou-chan. And he is ecstatic. I'm back again his friend leaves soon and me a shizou-chan prepare for the next Tim I might trun.