Chapter 1: A Devilish Curiosity

Attention: I do not own Highschool DxD. Highschool DxD is the property of Ichiei Ishibumi. I only own the OC's.

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(N/N) = Nick Name
(H/C) = Your Hair Color
(E/C) = Your Eye Color
(H/L) = Your Hair Length
'(Y/N)' = Character thoughts
(F/F) = Favorite Food
(F/D) = Favorite Drink
"(Y/N)" = Dragon Voice/ (Y/N)'s dragon voice

Kouh Academy. At first glance you'd assume that if was your typical everyday boring Japanese highschool, you wouldn't ever assume that Kouh Academy and the surrounding town was the territory of Devils. And yet here was a young woman by the age of 17 with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes was walking through the front gates of Kouh Academy wearing the highschool's male uniform. Now you might be thinking this is strange. Why is a female student wearing a male uniform? Well for a couple of reasons. Number One, (Y/N) doesn't like girly clothes, she would much rather wear a tuxedo over a dress. Number Two, she's not completely a female. She's actually a hermaphrodite a.k.a a futanari. And finally Number Three, she "convinced" the school's principle and school board beforehand to allow her to wear the male uniform. (Y/N) was feeling-

(Y/N): Oi! Shut the fuck up already and get on with the fuckin' story dammit! Nobody fucking cares about all this exposition bullshit! They just wanna see me being badass and beating the shit outta all the haters! Come on Author quite being a bitch and get on with it!

What you say you little bitch?! You were my idea! I made you and I can make you do whatever the fuck I want! Now quit your bitching and go along with it or no more sweets for you!

(Y/N): You wouldn't.....

Oh your damn right I will! Now shut up and quit breaking the Fourth Wall dammit! It costs be money to fix that!

(Y/N) grumbled in annoyance but thankfully stayed quite. Now where was I? Right, (Y/N) was feeling rather bored as she walked down the pathway towards the school's main entrance. Students stopped their daily routines to watch the young woman go by, some rather puzzled by her gender, not quite being able to tell if she was male or female due to her wearing a male uniform. Sensing the curious stared she was getting, (Y/N) turned and glared angrily at them and growled, causing them to quickly look away and shudder nervously. (Y/N) sighed irratibly and shook her head in annoyance.

(Y/N): 'Fuckin idiots....Havent they ever seen a girl in a males uniform before? No way in Hell would I wear one of those things. I mean for fucks sake! One good breeze and anyone can see a girls panties! It's like a loser otaku perverts dream highschool up in here!'

She scowled softly as she walked towards the door. Unfortunately she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and suddenly found her face planted between two soft large mounds of soft creamy pale flesh. A sultry seductive feminine chuckle sounded off above her face.

???: Ara ara~ Who do we have here? A new student perhaps? Ooo and she's cute too~ Sorry dear as much as I'd love to have your face buried in my boobs, I'm afraid proper introductions are in order.

(Y/N) grunted softly and stepped back, and a young curvaceous highschool girl wearing Kouh Academy's female uniform stood in front of her. She had long midnight black hair which she kept in a high ponytail bound by an orange ribbon and violet eyes which twinkled in seductive amusement. She smiled softly and licked her lips.

???: Well then cutie? What would your name be? Surely a girl as cute as you has a name just as sweet~

She said flirtatious. (Y/N) arched an eyebrow in confusion at the girls off attitude but shrugged if off on the excuse that the majority of the students were strange.