Y/N's Profile

True Name: Aetheria

Alias: Y/N L/N, Ryuko Hoshi

Age: As old as the Highschool DxD universe and as God (aka Jehovah).

True Gender: Androgynous/ Genderless

Mortal Gender: Hermaphrodite/Futanari

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Personality: Y/N is a cocky, sarcastic, snarky, prideful, flirtatious fourth wall-breaking smart ass who loves trolling people who uses her snarky and smart ass personality to hide her true feelings. She's also a bit of a tsundere. 

Titles: The Aetherial Dragon Goddess, Progenitor of Dragon's, True Dragon of Dragons, the True Dragon God, King/Queen of Dragons, Celestial Crusader, Mother of Ddraig & Albion, Father of Ophis & Great Red, Twin Brother/Sister of Jehovah, Daughter of Yahweh.

Likes: Thick thighs, reading, sparring, gender equality, meat, video games, anime, gold, stargazing, astronomy, memes, democracy, America, guns, cute animals, shitposting, pranks, whiskey, has a weakness for sweets especially white chocolate & peanut butter, Fairy Tail, her guildmates and friends, her girlfriend/soulmate Erza Scarlet. 

Dislikes: Perverts, gender inequality, misogynistic people, spolied entitled brats, people who abuse their power and look down on others, racism, tyranny, slavery, feminism

Relationships:

Yahweh (Father)

Jehovah (Twin Brother)

Erza Scarlet (Girlfriend/Soul Mate)

Trihexa the Apocalyptic Beast/Emperor Beast of Apocalypse (Eldest Daughter/Son)

Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon/Infinite Dragon God (Daugher/Son)

Great Red the Apocalypse Dragon/True Red Dragon God (Son)

Ddraig the Red Dragon Emperor/Red Dragon of Domination (Son)

Albion the White Dragon Emperor/White Dragon of Supremacy (Son)

Vritra the Prison Dragon/Dragon King of Darkness (Son)

Tiamat the Chaos Karma Dragon (Daughter)

Yu-Long the Mischievous Dragon/Jade Dragon (Son)

Midgardsormr the Sleeping Dragon/Dragon of the End/the World Serpent (Son by shared race)

Fafnir the Gigantis Dragon/Golden Dragon Monarch (Daughter)

Michael Leader of Angels (Nephew)

Gabriel The Strongest Woman in Heaven/The Most Beautiful Woman in Heaven (Niece)

Uriel the Flame of God (Nephew)

Raphael (Nephew)

Samael The Dragon Eater/Snake of Eden/The Poison of God/The Evil Intention of God (Nephew)

Zeref Dragneel (Former Apprentice/Surrogate Son)

Mavis Vermillion (Daughter-figure).