♥ My Gaurdian Demon (*2*) ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

James' P.O.V

  After a hard day of school and work I get home and call out for Thomas who would usually be taking a nap on my bed. He had no reason to come with me to school because he could feel if I really needed him.

It had been a long day for me, so as I walked through the door, I expected Thomas to be there waiting for me. My mind then wonders, what I wouldn't give to have Thomas take me right now.

I can't stop thinking about him after yesterday.It seemed like he was everything I needed. Especially because of how tired of school I was at this point.

I said his name under my breath.
"Thomas~"
"Thomas."
"Thomas."

He appeared infront of me.

"Sorry for not being home cupcake, I was out partying."

"Sorry to disturb you." blushed then tried walking upstairs but before I could he stopped me.

"No, it's fine but are you sure you don't need me for anything?"

He looked in my eyes and as if I've fallen into a trance I said, "Actually there is one thing~"

That's what I said but my brain didnt even know what that thing was....

"What can I do you for sweety~"

"Make all my work go away I wanna be in your arms right now~,"that's not what I wanted to say but at yet that's what I said.

Thomas snapped his fingers and all of my assignments were done. He then picked me up bridal style, "Mm~ you know the deal~"

I broke out of the stupid trance, "hey you tricked me!"

"I did nothing of the sort."

"I couldn't control what I was saying.."

"Okay so I might've manipulated what you were saying just a little..."

I crossed my arms and looked away from him then he tried his best to get me to sleep with him.

"James, I'm sorry I wasn't gonna take it that far I promise."

"How do I know that Thomas."

"Come on baby everyone knows consent is the sexiest thing out there."

I giggled at him and started forgiving him more and by the time it was midnight Tommy was laying next to me in bed but I felt something stick up, it was kinda rubbing on my lower back and then it was basically on top of my bottom.

I heard Thomas growl in his sleep then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close which made the thing move from my bottom to my........

lets just say it was in a spot that made me jump out of how suprised I was and I could feel it through the panties I was wearing.

As Thomas seemed to move so did it.

A few minutes later I figured out what was going on. I moved and unzip Thomas' pants then get back into the spooning position and moved my panties out of the way then backed myself on his hard member that was difficult to see in the darkness of the night.