The meeting

Y/N pov

I sat down on one of the couch's in the occult research clubroom with sona. We where talking about my sacred gears and how it shouldn't be possible to wield light and dark at the same time. A teleportation ring appears and sirzechs appears in the room.

Rias: "thank you for coming big brother we need your help to learn more about Y/N's sacred gears we cannot find anything about them. We thaught you might know something."

sirzechs: "of course Rias. I would be happy to help if I can. May I see it?"

I then summon my revolvers. And sirzechs was surprised.

Sirzechs: "I didn't think I would ever see these again. Tell me Y/N what is your full name?"

Y/N: "my name is Y/N Flint. Why would that have anything to do with my sacred gears?"

Sirzechs: "because your great ancestor was a angel."

Everyone in the room was surprised by this.

Sirzechs then went on to explain how the angel flint was the angel charged by god to guard the garden of eden and let lucifer in. He was the first fallen angel as lucifer became the first devil. Flint then fought in the Great War on the side of the devils as the rest of the fallen angels despised him for letting lucifer into the garden. After years of fighting for lucifer he learned that lucifer wanted to kill god and rule Heaven in darkness he fought lucifer and the other devil kings managing to kill three of them. Lucifer then took away his powers and what was left of his divinity and forged the demonic revolver "Despair" and was going to use it to kill god with it. Flint would later help god fight lucifer and was mortally wonder in the fight so becauseof flints redemption and sacrifice god created the heavenly revolver "hope" and used it to kill lucifer but god was killed in the battle and used the last of his divinity to save flint by makeing "hope and dispair" into sacred gears with his essence in them for his next of kin to use to keep the balance in the world as flint was now known as the "angel of redemption".

Y/N: "so I guess that he had children when he was mortal then. That would explain why my family's name is flint."

Sirzechs: "indeed. Thanks to your ancestors actions we where able to stop the fighting but he also sparked the fire that started the war when he let lucifer into the garden of eden."

Everyone was very shocked at this turn of events.

Rias: "Y/N I have to ask you something."

Y/N: "alright ask away."

Rias: "will you join my peerage."

Y/N: "no."

Rias was shocked.

Rias: "and why not?"

Y/N: "because I'm not someone who follows leaders I am a bit of a rebel. Becides if I did become a devil I wouldn't be the guardian of balance between light and dark. I'm sorry that this upsets you."

Sona: "I would have asked you to as well Y/N but I don't have any more pieces available that would work with your power level."

Sirzechs:  "Rias if he where to be resurrected he would need to be a fallen angel as he does hold divinity in his sacred gear if you made him a devil it would kill him. And he couldn't be resurrected as a angel because of the demonic power in his gear as well."

Y/N: "someone should let sarafall know that."

Sona: "I will inform her."

Sirzechs: "that's not needed sona I will inform her of it as we will be holding a peace summit in a few days and now because the sacred gear of balance is here he should be apart of the meeting as the representative for humanity. That reminds me Rias isn't open house tomorrow?"

Rias then looked afraid

Rias: "who told you?"

He then looked at sona.

Rias: "Sona!!!!"

Sona: "Rias it is the responsibility of the student council to inform the family of the student of open house."

Y/N: "so did you tell sarafall?"

Rias then smirked and sona was worried.

Sona: "you wouldn't!"

Rias/Y/N: "watch me."

Time skip to the trailer.

You just finished eating supper and where about to go to bed when a magical ring appeared and sarafall was in the trailer.

Sarafall: "hey Y/N!!!"

You smile At her.

Y/N: "hey sarafall. It's good to see you. Have you talked with sirzechs yet or sona?"

Sarafall: "yes he did I am very upset that I can't make you a devil but I understand. Can I stay here with you tonight I want to surprise sona tomorrow at open house. The big meanie didn't tell me about it."

Y/N: "that would be fun" you smirk. "Yes you can stay here."

she was super excited.

You then went to bed.