Flower shop

Yes, cover by me :)
the story will not have any smut or nsfw stuff so chill. I'm just doing this for fun...

Ink's POV
Now.. it just like one of those days were some people comes and leave and buy whatever gorgeous and fresh flowers... It's getting kinda boring. Like I mean there's not really much to do and you could have slept through work. I thought of it for a few moments.. I guess ive not tried that before tho. But I guess it's fine.. I'm the owner of the shop so I could do whatever I want. Sleep,eat,watch,suffer,play some games, draw, etc.

Just then I heard the shop's door open, it was like almost in a mad way but gentle. But it did scared me a little.
(I dislike the fact the authors have to keep doing this capital shit and stuff.. error: this. Ink: this.i don't bother using all those said words so I don't give a fuck about it.)

"hey em.. sorry can I have just have a random flower?!", I gave him a weird look..?

" Like what kind?"

He stared at me and he had a light yellow blush..?

"You know what I just said, give me a random flower and I'll leave and not bother you. Okay??"

I nod and handed him some tulips. He quickly left the shop with a slammed door.

Few minutes later..

While I was sketching on some of the flowers, the door creaked open.. I looked up and realized it was the same skeleton from earlier.

"How can I help you?"
"..."
"..."
" hey, did you know you ran away with the flower without paying?"
"Shit.."

I looked away from the customer and got up walking towards the back of the shop to get my cup of coffee. When I got back he was staring silently at me.

"What?"

The skeleton immediately looked away. I was kinda getting irritated by this point but you know what? You can't forced a customer to get out of your fucking shop because it is not respectful. "pay up or im banning you from coming to this shop". "ok ok ok geez!"

Error's pov

I was starting to like this skeleton,When he said "I'm banning you from coming to this shop," I was sweating abit tho. So I gave him alot of my money (actually error is Rich and ink is poor, cause I don't know logic ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ) he stared at me like I was crazy. As soon as I left the shop I hid in the corner and quickly took a picture of him. Jesus he's adorable I thought. I looked at my watch and it showed 6pm.
I looked back up at the flower shop, i saw the skeleton was about to close the shop. I waited for them to finish and they looked at me confused.
"Why are you still here?"

he pouted. I blushed " OMG HES SO CUTE LIKE I COULD HUG HIM FOREVER!!" I squeak at the
thought.

"weirdo.."

he mumbled quietly to himself. I was kinda offended by that and I didn't mind. I watched him walk away as he was walking home. I got in my car and drove off to my house where me and my brothers live.

...

I parked the car at the garage next to our house. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Oh,Error , you're back!"

Geno greeted. I rushed to my room and locked the door . Switched on my phone and stared at the photo I took at the flower shop. "God he's fucking precious." I squeaked I printed the image out and pasted it on my wall. Imm going to try getting his phone number tomorrow when I see him, I can't wait! I changed my clothes and headed to bed smiling at the thought of the skeleton and fell asleep without caring that I have not ate my dinner.

WOOHOO!! 13 pages! That's the most I've done on Wattpad!! Wwwwwheeeeeze.. I'll do part two soon cause Im busy as hell dealing with my high school life shit . Fuck school🖕 . I'll do my best on updating if I have time ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
K bye

Leave bruh