Sexual A-Z Pt. 4: David

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
It's usually calming talk to help you both sleep afterwards. David doesn't really give a shit about getting clean afterwards unless you insist. He usually showers the morning after.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He's not gonna lie, loves his one pec with his Joker tattoo on it. The ladies love it too. He loves the lips of a woman, for their kisses and also their dick sucking skills

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Cum in a mouth or in a pussy, those two options are what he prefers

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He hates to jerk off in like bed since it's harder to clean up. Instead, he jerks off in the shower and cums on the wall then sometimes forgets to clean it up. It's fucking disgusting, but he is human I guess.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
DUDE THIS MAN HAS GOTTEN SO MUCH PUSSY. DO NOT ASK.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
It's called the wrap around. Basically, you're doing it on a flat surface, guy sits up right, girl gets on his dick and wraps her legs around his waist.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He's more humorous in the moment, that's just apart of his personality.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
He's got a little something down there, as for carpet matching the drapes...no. He's his natural color down there but still a blonde bimbo at the top.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
He loves to keep the romance going. No romance = no fun.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
He pretends like he hates being caught, but in reality he loves it. You've caught him once or twice and he acts all embarrassed but he really isn't. You just go with it and have amazing sex afterwards.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
He loves praising like just the girl. Praising turns him on. Other than that, your imagination can run wild.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Anywhere in a bedroom area or some place near the bedroom.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
Flirtatious comments, even the most innocent ones give him a boner.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He doesn't like anything with pain or fluids. Disgusting and he hates hurting people.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He actually loves giving oral. He has the hair to be grabbed as he eating out a woman, so who wouldn't?

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
He likes it nice and slow. Once in a while he will pound into his woman if she wants it like that.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Doesn't like quickies, but will have them in that's the only option.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
He doesn't like to take risks as much as the other guys.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
He's more of a one and done guy. Sorry, but he takes his sweet time with the one round.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
He owns literally two toys. A fleshlight for himself and a vibrator for his woman. More like, he bought it for her even though it is hers.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Hates to tease, hates it with a passion. He just likes making love. Foreplay and getting it on.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
He actually makes a good bit of volume. Mostly by talking inbetween or while moaning.

W = Wild Card (Get a random head-canon for the character of your choice)
Even though he doesn't like pain, he loves when women tug on his hair. God, he gets even more erect.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
A big bigger than normal size. Can please a girl.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Oh, he might only last for one round but his sex drive is hiiiigghhhhh

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Not too quickly, but in a relatively fast time.