Seven Minutes In Heaven (Richie Sambora, suggestive?)

For LeahSOX246
You all were over at Jon's house one night. The guys, some of their girlfriends, and then you since you were a band friend. You were hoping that night you could finally make a move on Richie. He always made your heart beat harder than anything else in the world. So when Jon suggested Truth or Dare, you thought it would be perfect.
"So, how are we gonna start this?" David asked as his girlfriend April cuddled up to him.
"Well first, I think the lone wolves should sit together." Jon said while looking over at you and Richie. You both sat next to each other at a reasonable distance.
"And, with ladies first, I think they should start us off." You nodded and then swallowed while eyeing up everyone around you. Your eyes landed on Tico, you know he would say or do anything.
"Alright Teek, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"What age did you lose your virginity?" He sat back and thought for a second. His cigar smoking in his mouth still.
"I don't remember, I want to say 16." You shook your head pleased with his answer. The game kept going until Jon got ultimate power.
"Rich, truth or dare brother?"
"Dare me." He thought for a second and he smirked at you both.
"I dare you to have Seven Minutes in Heaven with miss Y/N over here." Everyone's eyes lit up. You blushed wildly and turned away from Richie. Alec got up and excitedly searched for a kitchen timer.
"I got it! Get in there you two..." He said as he playfully kicked Richie's ass into the closet. The doors were shut promptly and the timer was started.
"And go!" Jon said. You sat there for a second and couldn't really say anything.
"So I-"
"Richie I-.....you first"
"No you first"
"I insist you go first."
"Yours seems more important just-" You were cut off by a kiss. Richie's eyes were closed while he kept kissing you until he finally backed away.
"Y/N, I love you more than anything. I have never looked at any other woman the way I look at you. I love you, I want you to be mine." You sat in his lap, cupped his face, and kissed him again with the same force as his initial kiss. His arms wrapped around your waist. He put you down and placed a few more kisses on you. When he tried going down, you stopped him.
"Ah ah ah, cowboy. Take me on a date or two before you get to access anything else." You both felt like you heard disappointment from outside so you looked out the little slots in the door. Everyone was pressed up against the doors listening in. The good part was that the timer rang a bit after so everyone had to scramble back into where they were. You both came back out hand in hand.
"So...?" Jon asked with a slight smile.
"It was truly Heaven...and more..." Richie said as he went into for another kiss. You didn't hesitate and met him in the middle. Everyone freaked out as you finally made it know that you both were a thing.