Chapter 1

We pull up outside my apartment and I search inside my bag for my keys we head on up to the 1st floor and I show him where the living room is "Il go put the kettle on, do you take sugar?", "no thanks, I'm sweet enough" I roll my eyes at him and head to the kitchen, I flick the switch on the kettle and go to the fridge to get the milk out when I close the door he is there and scares the life out of me and I drop the milk "OMG I scream", "woah woah you ok, sorry I didn't mean to make you jump", I bend down to pick the milk up and as I do he wolf whistles at me, I look up and roll my sarcastic eyes at him and smile. He takes the milk out of my hand as I come back up level with him and places it on the counter he pulls me in close to him and starts passionately kissing my neck all the way up until he locks his lips with mine again picking me up he sits me on the counter and wraps my legs around his waist, I feel hot and flustered my heart is racing a hundred miles an hours then he just stops and stares hard into my eyes oh my them electric blue eyes of his things are moving way too fast I've never even had a relationship before never slept with anyone yet I feel so strong about this man yet so weak I only just met the guy what five hours ago! "You wanna have something a little stronger than coffee?" He asks "I only have wine here", "let's open that then", I go back to the fridge and get the bottle of wine out getting two glasses out of the cupboard il pour the wine he comes up behind me moving my long hair behind my ear and again starts kissing my neck running his fingers up my thigh he whispers in my ear "you are such a stunning young lady it's been along time since I've felt this feeling with anyone" my legs feel like jelly and I turn around to face him "well your not too bad looking yourself, but I feel like I should tell you something", "go on" He reply's "well I've never been with anyone, relationship wise, sexually" I start to blush his face lights up and he just forces another strong kiss on my lips using his tongue he runs it over my teeth we both break the kiss at the same time and he then says "you are a delicate flower and I'm going to take good care of you", I slightly frown and smile at the same time "can we just take things slow, we hardly know each other I'm not saying I don't like you kissing me because I do but I don't wanna rush things", "hey he grabs my cheeks don't worry we have all the time in the world" I stare back into his eyes and smile "shall we chill in the living room?" I pick up our wine glasses and head to the living room he sits close next to me putting one arm around my shoulders I put Netflix on and ask what sort of films his into "well I do like a good horror", "really!! Ok" we decide to watch Eli throughout the first half hour I could just feel him gazing at me but I didn't want him to know I noticed there was a jump scare and I grabbed the cushion he starts laughing at me "it's not funny, I'm not a horror type of person" we both laugh and that's when he kissed me again this time it was a gentle kiss that seemed to last forever. I was starting to feel tired I looked at my watch "wow 4.15Am no wonder I'm tired", what shall I say to him I don't want him to think I'm being rude "so where do you live?", "I'm not from around this area I'm about 50 miles down south", "oh wow really you drive along way to Jessie Blues then", "yeah I tend to stay up this way at weekends then head home Sunday night or Monday mornings", "ok do you want me to set you up a bed on the sofa for tonight?" I thought she would never ask" he looks at his watch "sure if that's ok with you I can pick my car up in the morning", I head over to the airing cupboard to get the spare bedding set out and make him up a bed on the sofa "you sure you don't want me to come and keep you warm?" He says with a smile "slow" I reply and smile back "well can I at least have one more kiss?" I bend down and give him a kiss and we smile and say goodnight to each other. As I lay in bed I can hear him talking quietly to someone I lay their but decide not to get up who could he be talking to at this time of the morning I look at my bedside clock 5AM possibly work my eyes get heavy and I drift off to sleep. I stir when I hear a woman's voice when I slowly open my eyes I see a blond woman standing at the side of my bed "Who are you?" I ask out of nowhere she bends down and injects my arm with a needle, "shhhh don't worry Cleo just go back to sleep" I wanna scream and shout out for Sean but I fall back to sleep so quickly.