Once upon a time there lived an Ice Queen.

She was cold and young girl with the frozen heart 💙. She was icy and tall, refined and graceful, exceptional and unique like a snowflake ❄️. Her dress and her shoes were made of ice and snow as cold as she was. Her hair was blond as the glittering snow that laid around her ice palace. She was so shining beautiful as the North Star✨ and had a magic. She was perfect and free but one thing wasn't so alright. She was a monster. A monster with the frozen heart that would freeze everything she wanted, destroy everything people had built. A monster that was evil because of her dangerous for everyone cold magic which would kill anyone by turning him into the ice forever. She was an evil witch because she had a magic that nobody had in her kingdom. Magic was always an evil and who possessed it was also villain or witch. She wasn't as normal as everyone in her kingdom¹ was. She was kind of a magical spirit. The Ice Queen was only one who had magical powers in the whole world. She lived in the North, where the storms always raged on and there was always snowing 🌨️. She loved the cold, as cold was always inside of her. She had been living in her ice castle for many years, and sometimes she felt loneliness, but there were also snowy trolls and creatures with little cute snowmen which she created to serve her. She treated them like they were her only friends, but at the same time she could make an enormous icy monster which could destroy her former kingdom. However, she didn't. Instead of it she made very beautiful icy castle with her own powers✨, where she could live forever. And that was her kingdom.