🔷 Notes ❄️

¹Kingdom and town - The Ice Queen was a Queen of her kingdom in her past. But she had to leave it. The "town" was said to Roselle, because she was just inhabitant of Ice Queen's kingdom ( former) and Ice Queen was her Queen in the past. We cannot say " Roselle saved her kingdom", because she isn't the Queen. Instead of it, we say "Roselle saved her town".
     ²Evil Queen, Snow Queen, The Queen - the names of Ice Queen. Each has a meaning: for people the Ice Queen was the Evil Queen, although she wasn't so. These people had given her such name. But it's not her real name. Her real names are Snow Queen and The Queen. The name Snow Queen is kind of synonym to her Ice name. Because she could control the ice and snow. She also can control the water. She called "The Queen", because she was the real queen of her kingdom when she was as "normal" as everyone else. These names were used in particular context. When it was about people, her name was "Evil Queen", when about her kingdom - " The Queen". Also firstly when Roselle was thinking of her as bad, her name was "Evil", but when she had realised the truth about her, her name changed into "Ice Queen, Snow Queen and Queen" to Roselle. It means a lot and symbolises  the changes in a good way.