Finally she found herself in front of the doors of Ice Queen's palace.

She entered with determination, looked around, but there wasn't a Snow Queen². Instead of her there were many ice statues of people, who had entered there before to kill the Evil Queen. She was a little bit frightened and sure that Ice Queen is really the monster like Medusa was.
     Suddenly Roselle began to feel cold inside. She turned back and saw herself turning into ice. Now she was really scared of becoming the ice forever, but she didn't lose her calmness and control. She thought she hadn't set up here in vain, she did all she could do to save her town. She will give her life not in vain, but with proud. And there was a last frozen sigh from her mouth...
      The autumn warmth began to move from Roselle's heart ❤️. She felt the autumn sun☀️. She also felt warm cold. It was Ice Queen. She stared at her with her wet eyes. Roselle felt a strong warmth coming from her. Finally she realised that Snow Queen saved her. She had unfrozen her with the warmth from her heart. But why? She is the Evil Queen. She is the monster. Answer came to her head naturally: The Queen² used to live and reign fairly in her kingdom before. She was such soft and always loved cold💙. It was strange for them, for people. Finally they had opened up its reason. She had the powers. The dangerous magical powers. They had called her a witch. Finally she left her kingdom and built her own, where she could be herself. She used her powers only for herself, to build her icy home and her snowy friends, but not to harm others. What about people turned into ice forever? The Ice Queen is not guilty for it. As the trolls had told, "anyone who enters into ice castle, will be frozen forever". These people had intruded into castle to kill the Evil Queen. But the castle had a magic : it reflected its owner mood. The heart of the Queen was frozen, because everyone in her kingdom hated her, so the castle froze out everyone entered into it. But why the Ice Queen saved only her, not others from the ice?