CHAPTER 2

JUN'S POV
I'm wondering my own business around the supermarket while grabbing everything on the list that dad gave us... It just rests two more things...

-Jun: Oh, there there's the pork! (smiles)

I head to the frozen zone and when I grab the pork, I realize that someone else is grabbing the same one as me... I look up to find Momo... God, why do I need to face this kind of situations?

-Jun: Uh...
-Momo: Do you want it oppa?
-Jun: O- What?!
-Sana: Nii-chan, give the pork to Momoring already, what are you doing? What kind of gentleman are you?
-Jun: But Sana, we need it for the resta-
-Sana: We can grab another one, don't be childish... (scolds you)
-Jun: Fine, fine... (sighs) You can take it Mimo...
-Momo: Momo...
-Jun: What?
-Momo: My name is Momo, not Mimo... (chuckles)
-Jun: Ah, yeah, sure... Momo...
-Momo: So, can you let go of the pork, Jan oppa? (smiles)
-Jun: Jan? My name is Jun, not Jan... And yeah, you can take the pork (let go)
-Momo: I know your name is Jun, it was just a little revenge (winks)

 And yeah, you can take the pork (let go)-Momo: I know your name is Jun, it was just a little revenge (winks)

I get flustered because of that sudden action... I don't understand why did she do that... But anyway, I need to keep on doing this task and return back home as soon as possible...

-Jun: Well, I gotta continue with this... (walks past them)

I then finish grabbing everything that I need and I head to pay... Once I'm done, I tell Sana that I'm already heading back home... Dad must be waiting for this ingredients and I need to study...

MOMO'S POV
He's cute... He gets flustered easily, I bet that he hasn't had a girlfriend before, he seems to be the shy type boy...

-Momo: Your brother has never had a girlfriend before, right? (smiles)
-Sana: Hmm... I think he used to be in love with a girl when he was younger... I think that was his first love...
-Momo: Oh really? I thought that he never had any experience...
-Sana: Why are you asking tho? (smiles)
-Momo: Just curious and because he seems to be the shy type... I could tease him by just winkinh... (chuckles)
-Sana: Hmm... Well, I would recommend you not to trust his cute side, he can be really determined and he's not that shy...
-Momo: Really? That's not how he looks like to me...
-Sana: Please Momoring, he's a Minatozaki, you know how we are... (srughs)
-Mina: Dangerous... (smiles)
-Both: Mina!
-Mina: Hi~ (smiles) You called me, right?
-Momo: Yeah, I need your help to study... (smiles)
-Sana: You know that I'm bad at English, so I can't help her... (smiles)
-Mina: It's okay, I'll help you (smiles) But, what are you doing here?
-Momo: Buying ingredients for my family's restaurant (smiles)
-Sana: And I'm doing the same... (smiles)
-Mina: And where are your ingredients?
-Sana: My brother is here, so he's in charge... I'm just hanging with Momo (chuckles)
-Mina: I see... (smiles) Well, let's go to study and later on I'll tell you about something really interesting...

-Sana: What happens? Tell us now~-Momo: Yeah, don't make us wait

-Momo: Yeah, don't make us wait... (pouts)
-Mina: Fine, so the thing is that there will be a festival soon, and it is planned for the youth to find their soulmate there. When you pay for the entrance, they make you meet someone randomly... Isn't it interesting? (smiles)
-Sana: Does it need to be with a boy?
-Mina: Nope, you can choose whether you want to meet a girl or a boy (smiles)
-Momo: So basically, it's like having a blind date on a festival, right?
-Mina: Yeah (smiles) And it is on the first day of summer... Ah, I definitely want to go...
-Sana: It is really tempting... (chuckles) We should go and give it a try...
-Mina: It would be really cool if we all headed there and had a nice time with someone new... But Momoring, it is just when you start working on your family's restaurant, right?
-Momo: That's true... (sighs) I guess that you'll be attending without me this time...
-Sana: Why don't you ignore the restaurant or ask for permission just during that day?
-Momo: Because I don't have an older brother to help me too... (chuckles)
-Mina: That's right, we need someone to replace Momo... That way she'll be able to assist with us (smiles)
-Sana: You are right, Minari you are really smart-
-Jun: Where are you exactly going?

 That way she'll be able to assist with us (smiles)-Sana: You are right, Minari you are really smart--Jun: Where are you exactly going?

-Sana: Oh, Nii-chan... Are you already done? (smiles and avoids the question)
-Jun: Yeah, I'm done... We are heading back home...
-Sana: No, you are heading back home, I'm gonna study with them (chuckles) Have a safe way back...
-Jun: (sighs) How am I supposed to carry all of this alone? You must help me... Plus, you can study at home...
-Mina: Jun oppa, please leave Sana to study with us today (smiles)
-Jun: (sighs) Dad will be mad...
-Sana: Thanks nii-chan (hugs you)
-Jun: Hey, it's okay... Get away, don't be that clingy... You'll drop the ingredients... (chuckles) Agh, you are really something else... (pats Sana's head)
-Sana: See you back at home (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah, see you (smiles, waves and leaves)
-Momo: Woah, Mina you are really good dealing with boys... (smiles)
-Mina: Not really, I was really nervous... Sana your brother is really really handsome... Imagine if he assisted the festival... Woah, that would be amazing, don't you think? (smiles)
-Sana: That's not possible, he'll be at our restaurant since he's totally focused on becoming the best chef ever... (laughs)
-Momo: What a waste... I want to become the best chef too, but there some other things that are important as well... (looks down)
-Sana: Well, let's pay and go to your house Minari! (smiles)
-Momo: It really sucks that you can't come to my house because you are a Minatozaki... (sighs)
-Sana: I know, same happens when it comes to my house... (srughs)
-Mina: Let's go! (smiles) Let's study to pass and then, we'll enjoy the festival and find our soulmates!
-All: Yay! (cheering)

 (srughs)-Mina: Let's go! (smiles) Let's study to pass and then, we'll enjoy the festival and find our soulmates!-All: Yay! (cheering)