Kaylee.

Kaylee: A very bold girl that always says her mind, except, that's in her head. She actually is very shy but is super respectful. Very polite and knows how to act her age. She is fourteen years old and is a freshman in high school. Has never done drugs or been offered any, never smoked or drank under age either. She is definitely to scared to get in trouble. She has long brown hair as the top layer and the bottom layer is a thick crimson look. She has bright green eyes and has a little bit of freckles. She's shorter, but still skinny. She's very smart. Started at a challenger private school so she knows what's up. She takes everything as a joke but knows when to stop. Very well behaved and loyal.

Anyways, one day, to kind of start out her school experience, she started to pack her binder with pencils and pens, etc. "Kaylee, come on the bus is going to be here in ten." "Okay thanks Wyatt." Wyatt is fifteen and her sister, Payton, is eleven. I picked up my binder walked to the bathroom and grabbed my ID tag. It's just so you can pay for lunch and stuff. "Kaylee! Come downstairs Payton is going to walk with you. She's just getting the mail" I walked downstairs and Payton was standing in the doorway. "Let's go." I picked up my backpack, kissed my mother on the cheek, then walked out with Payton following close behind.

"Are you excited?!?! I am super excited to meet new friends!" She smiled with her little teeth with on missing, her canine tooth. "Yeah I guess Pay Pay, heyy, where did Wyatt go?" "Mom said she's going to drive him because he wanted to pick up a friend." Payton and Wyatt had a different dad than I and I just came for the year for school. Then I will see Ryan again, my father. "Anyways, how was Ryan? Is he still taking care of Gauge?" Gauge was my beagle. "Yeah Gauge is fine, so is Axel." The other dog, pug. They were about to have a puggle!! It's going to be super cute!

She stopped and hugged me then ran to the mail box while I walked the rest of the way to the bus stop. I thought I was the only one at my bus stop but there was a guy there. I crossed the street, then noticed how hot he was! I know that sounded weird but holy shit! Anyways, I asked him what his name was. "Hi.. What's your name?" "Heyy, Kaleb, yours?" "Kaylee, so.. How old are you?" He looked older than me. " I'm actually just turning eighteen, I'm a senior at the Eagle point High School." "Oh cool. I'm fourteen and a freshman there. I actually just got here last night from my dad's house up in Virginia." "Nice, I have family there. By the way," he bit his lip and searched me. "Your really cute for a fourteen year old" "well what's that supposed to mean? For bieng fourteen? Really?" I giggled and moved the hair out if my face.

"You know exactly what I meant. How about you come to a party next Thursday with me. I'll take you home early if you need to be home. We don't even have to go. We could just chill at my house and watch a couple movies." "Uhh..." I couldn't believe I was actually thinking about doing this. "I'll think about it and get back to you tomorrow" I smiled and the bus pulled up and I went to one of the back seats. He followed me of course. *omg what should I say to him! just to break the silence* before I could start another conversation, I felt something on my back. I looked to my left and he had his arm casually hanging there around me. I went to look at him then I felt another hand, on my leg slowly moving up and down my skinny jeans.

I looked at him and he was looking away taking a deep breath. I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. He was smooth and he knew it. Maybe Gavin didn't need to know about this. Gavin was my boyfriend back in Virginia, I love him, very much in fact, but this could be just what I was looking for. Our relationship was getting boring anyways. So when I noticed that he looked at me I bit my lip and moved closer to him. He was kind of like my toy now, I could do anything and he would right behind me, just like Payton. ... Fuck what if Wyatt finds out!!! He might tell Gavin and screw me over. That's totally something he would do to. The bus finally stopped after five more minutes of awkward conversations and leg touching. I promised my father I would do good this year and I intended to keep this promise.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SUPER HARD BECAUSE I WANTED TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE! But you eventually have to stop sometime right? Anyways Chapter two will come as soon as possible! School right now is kind of fucking me up right now so byee!!!