Part 2

Dil ka bhavar bole sun saathiya chup na dupatte mei tu oh chaliyaaaa
Perm pujari keeeeeeeeeee....aaaaaa...

"Shut up Sumo!"
"Turn around first. And what the hell? Why the hell are you here? You're always out in the garden this time, no?"

"Sumo listen I...."

"Get out. Get out of the room now."

0000000 Few minutes back 0000000

After the small quite affair called dinner, Malhotra clan was in their rooms resting while Shravan decided to read a case file.
In the meanwhile Sumo decided to have her time shampoo-ing her hairs which calmed her down and she was all set in the carefree mood singing "Matargashti from Tamasha"

Dil ka bhavar bole sun saathiya chup na dupatte mei tu oh chaliyaaaa
Perm pujari keeeeeeeeeee....aaaaaa...

As she came out singing first thing she saw was a very shocked Shravan looking at her in her bright blue bathrobe which in fact made the files fall.

"Shut up Sumo!" He said trying to control her screaming.

"Turn around first. And what the hell? Why the hell are you here? You're always out in the garden this time, no?"
She knew his routine and this was the time when would sit in garden drinking his mind off.

"Sumo listen I...." He wanted her to know he wanted to change for good this time for her.

"Get out. Get out of the room now." Finally as he was out she took her night dress and changed into it.

"You can come in."
She called him meekly and took her pillow on the couch. And started to get ready for the good night sleep.

Shravan came in her sight in a bright blue silk nighty. And exclaimed,

"Itna cheekh kyun rahi thi? There is merely 5 inches difference in that bathrobe and this night dress. Colour bhi same hi Hai."
Shravan mumbled as he found her in her dress which again was going to play with his mind and senses. He realized how much drunk he must have been the other days to not be flustered even after seeing this beauty every night.

"Kya kaha tumne???"
She was surprised first to see him not drunk today and secondly he was noticing her clothing. For her as a best friend he never did but as her husband he did she didn't know.

"Shit I'm sorry Sumo that wasn't supposed to be said aloud." He was embarrassed to lose control on his tongue.

"Oh really!"
Now she was smirking.

"Haan! And what did I say wrong?"
He knew she won't let go if didn't became clear now.

"Yeah yeah tum toh rehne do. You have a problem with everything that I do. And waise bhi why care I toh look like Behenji right. Huh! Good night!."
Suman said that intentionally to make him feel how hurt she was because of him. But this in a way amused her that all day along he had called her beautiful twice and now noticing her clothing and yet saying she looked like Behenji.

"Arey I'm sorry na. Ek baar gusse mei kuch bol diya dil pe laga liya and Jo bachpan se tareef karta tha uski koi value nahi. Even I don't wanna talk to you."
Its not that he was not feeling guilty for what he did but more so that the one who understands him the most could not get his words and feelings separately.