Part 3

Shravan went inside after Sumo came out and asked him to go. For a few moments there was silence as if Karan was trying to read him.

"Do you love her Shravan?" Karan's question  pierced the silence and cut through the part of him which was hiding beneath layers of protection.

"Haan!" He finally admitted this time as well to himself.

"She knows?" She definitely doesn't because he was still not able to believe intentionally she hurt him. She had reasons. 

"No"

"Does she love you?"

"Pata nahi!" He did not know if she did or not. She was good at hiding herself. Sometimes he felt he knew the others all was blank.

"I know why you brought her to me but honestly Shravan I can't help. She doesn't need a psychiatrist uska mind bohot strong hai but I think her sub conscious needs help." As much Karan knew about Suman since childhood he knew she was strong in mind only. Her heart though craves for love and is very vulnerable.

"What do you mean?"

"Suman ko mai bachpan se jaanta hoon Shravan may be a little less than but I know how she was in school. Since schooldays she is hiding herself behind that facade.  Simple human psychology Shravan. People like Sumo are very strong on outside that is in mind. She did not hesitate to take the name of the guy proving how strong she is but while sleeping her subconscious mind takes over which is not strong. Is there any person she trusts and loves too much? Only that person can help. Use psychic help nahi reassurance chahiye. Her subconscious is scared and vulnerable and only one person can help and I think that's you. She told me about her nightmare you know that too I guess. In reality you came to save her that day but in her nightmare you didn't. She fears losing you either or she has lost the trust she had on you."

Shravan knew what it was. Even that day after everything when she thanked him he dismissed her saying he would do that for anyone. Simply implied 'you're nothing to me'. Such simple things hurt the most. She lost her trust in him that is why there was no Shravan in her nightmare to save her.

"I think the second one. She doesn't trust me anymore. She behaves like I shouldn't care about her and...."

"There you get your answer."

"What?"

"Make her feel your presence and care. Earn her trust. Itna ki tere bharose vo apni  jaan par khel jaye. Though that's hyperbolic koi kisi ke liye itna nahi karta."

"She did."

"What?"

"She was going to jump off the terrace of a building and when I caught her she said I knew you won't let me fall. Maine promise kiya tha."

"Shravan she had trusted you so much. Proves how much she loves you."

"Nahi she loves her PCT and her ambition more. Uski life mei meri jagah sirf best friend ki hai. Even that I've lost now. "

"Nothing is over Shravan. Make her believe how much you care for her, you will always stand for and protect her. Use jab tum par itna bharosa ho jaye na she'll be fine."

"And yeah make sure next time uske nightmare ki happy ending ho."

000000 Afternoon 000000

Shravan met Mr Berry and did the work which his father was supposed to and while returning he met a guy whom he didn't even know.

"Ohho dhayabhagya hamare Jo Delhi ke sabse ehsaanfaramosh aadmi se mulaqat hui hamari." The man sarcastically greeted him.

"Who the hell are you ? Aur ye kya bakwass hai." Shravan was confused who was this man being sarcastic on him for no reason.