BIANCA TO BLAME?

Imagine Bianca looking down at Nico from Elysium. Imagine her being heartbroken; imagine her thinking, "It's my entire fault. My fault, my fault, my fault! My biggest fault! If only I hadn't left him to join the Hunt. If only I had not been so selfish, if only I had thought of him a little harder before sacrificing my life." Imagine her being heartbroken when she found out the self-hate that lied within Nico, imagine her being full of contempt when Eros made him confess. Imagine her feeling so sorry and feeling the same self-hate that Nico did. Imagine her recovering too along with Nico, and being happy as Will came into his life. Now recall, she had chosen rebirth way before that. So she was angry and sad and blamed herself for Nico being so broken. Imagine her choosing rebirth because she thought maybe there was a chance that she could fix things up for him, or at least inflict some pain on herself as punishment. Imagine the last flicker of all those thoughts going away as she was finally reborn. Imagine her forgetting all about the brother she loved so much and wanted to make things right for. Imagine the last thoughts she had were, "NO! Nonono! I messed up again!" imagine as she comes back to Erebos after she dies in her 2nd life, all those memories come flooding back to her. But when she looks down, she finds she's too late. Nico's already dead. She wanted to fix things so bad, but she could never do it right. She was so upset and she never knew her little brother soldiered on and got a happy ending. She never knew how brave her little brother was and how he had grown up from being the "little brother" and had become a valiant, kind and brilliant soldier, man and demigod. She blamed herself forever.