LEO HELPLESS?

Imaginea younger Leo, who's on the run. Imagine him being cold because he's sleepingon the street. Imagine him being scared to use his powers to warm himself upbecause he's still terrified of them after what happened to his mother. Imaginehim looking up at a photo of him and her, the only thing by which he can hopeto remember her face. Imagine him being scared to hold it in his handsproperly, scared in case he loses control and burns it. Because of this, oneday, the photo flies away in a strong wind and he chases it on full speed, hishand out, tears flooding his eyes, him crying on the top of his lungs, "NO! NO!SOMEONE HELP ME CATCH THAT PHOTO!" he loses it. Imagine him trying to draw apicture of his mother from the fading memories. He finally kept one at last,  though he had no talent at drawing. Even though it was really bad andchildish, it still helped him a little to remember some of her face otherwise he would forget it forever. Imagine hefinally draws up the courage to tell someone about this incident. He tellsHazel because he knows she's an artist and he hopes she might be able to draw apicture of his mom. He also knows that she will be the best at comforting herbecause she was that kind of person and she was the only one on crew who had actuallyseen her mother dying. Imagine her being successful in drawing Esperanzapartly. Leo still keeps both the drawings- his childish, immature one, andHazel's incomplete one.