CONTENTS

This is a collection of short stories that I wrote over the course of three years. Through these stories I learnt a lot about story writing, characters, plot and basically how to have fun!

Please refer to the contents below to access these stories easily.

1. The Note
2. The Strangers
3. Deaf By Choice
4. Imagine Dragons
5. Plunged in the Dark
6. Just Cursed

And in detail...

The Note
A time travel romance story that I wrote just to play with the idea of time loops and the uncertainties of life. It starts cute but readers have been known to cry at the ending!

The Strangers
Aliens come to earth and they want... our art! Very much inspired by Doctor Who, this story is a message to artists and writers everywhere about the importance of their trade - because even aliens from outer space want to see it. Wish I retitled it as The Word Spinner, 'cause I love that phrase here.

Deaf By Choice
A genie wants to cut off his ears to stop hearing people's wishes. How is he going to deal with a girl who wishes for death every single day?

Imagine Dragons
Not at all related to the band. If I could retitle it, it would probably be Flicker and Flame. Has wizards, a dragon, a forest, a hunter being protective of his little brother, and a villain. Need I say more? (Most likely to be written into a novel.)

Plunged in the Dark
My attempt at writing horror! There's a mysterious stretch of water where all men disappear and no boat ever returns. Will the residents of the island ever be able to figure out why?

Just Cursed
She's been cursed to turn all that she touches into dust. She seems to be immortal, and she's perpetually unimpressed. Even a friendly ghost can't figure her out. But there's a prince somewhere, and a witch lurks with a plan...

Thank you for reading! I'll see myself out.