Can't get her off of my mind!(Short!)

I can't get her off of my mind....

She's just so.....damn hot

Her body...Intoxicates me....

She's like a drug I can't live without...

I can't even fathom a life without her...

Why...do I crave her touch so much right now?

Intoxicate: exhilarates or excites.

Fathom: understand (a difficult problem or an enigmatic person) after much thought.

Crave: feel a powerful desire for (something).

Bonus word!

Morals:
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomura's P.O.V:

Every time she goes shopping with Toga..or goes on a simple mission I assign her...

I just can't get her off of my mind!

She's so damn hot....

Her body...intoxicates me..

She has to be mine...no matter what..

Dabi's P.O.V:

Y/n...

She's like a goddamn drug I can't live without...

I can't even fathom a life without her...

I'll be the one to win her over...even if I have to kill Tomura or Overhaul to do it...

Overhaul's P.O.V (about damn time):

"Dammit!" I slam my hand on the table, this was the sixth time this week of being horny by the thoughts of that future hero Y/n...

"Fucking hell..what did she do to me.." I mutter.

"Is everything alright Overhaul?" Says the voice of Chrono.

"I'm fine Chrono..it would be best if I was just left alone right now.." I answer him.

"Well okay." Chrono turns and takes his leave.

I sigh out loud.

Finally he's gone..but what the hell am I going to do about...'that' down there..

I still remember the soft and gentle touch that Y/n had displayed while trying to protect her younger brother from harm.

How kindly she looked in my eyes...even though I was a villain...

I wanted so bad to go out and look for her...to talk to her again..but I had to focus on my own morals...

I'm a damn germaphobic but....

"Why....do I crave her touch so much right now?"