Did I..take it a step too far?

No! No this can't be happening! Stay with me please!

All of you please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomura's P.O.V:

Pain....

That's all I could feel...

As I got exploded in the face.

I wasn't able to see..

Wasn't able to hear...

Wasn't able to move...

I couldn't feel any part of my body.

Is this what the pain of death feels like?

Y/n's P.O.V:

I stood in shock and fear as I watch Tomura fall to the ground in slow motion...

No! Oh god please no!

"Damn bastard! You'll pay for that!" Dabi growled as he sent flames towards Katsuki.

Katsuki dodges them and with his quick reflexes, explodes Dabi in the stomach.

Dabi making a choking sound as blood spewed from his mouth.

"No..please stop..." I muttered, but my voice was not heard, my tears were not seen.

"This..can't be happening..please let this be a dream.." I cried.

Overhaul used his Quirk to attack Katsuki, and he got scraped a few times.

Izuku came and kicked him in the face, Tenya doing the same.

Kirishima blocked most of Overhaul's attacks with his hardening, the same with Momo and her shield from her creation Quirk.

"No..please stop..." I chocked out as I fell to my knees.

Shoto froze Overhaul in place, and Katsuki showing no remorse as always..

Sent a huge explosion at Overhaul.

Overhaul was passed out, severe damage was done to his head as blood kept leaking out.

The heroes were shocked at how the students took out the three strongest villains so easily.

The heroes quickly took out the rest of the villains, and the battle was over.

"Damn, did I go a little too far?" Katsuki said.

"Yeah..you did Bakubro..." Kirishima Said.

All I could do was cry, I crawled over to were the three villains were and continued to cry.

"No! No! This can't be happening! Stay with me please!" I cried out.

"All of you please!"

"Oi..."