Friendship is magic part 2

"No. My eyes need a rest from all this icky muck. Well, I didn't mean that literally." Elusive said as they go deeper as the tree cover the moon and the stars ______ look up "That ancient ruin could be right in front of our faces and we wouldn't even know it." Dusk said "I didn't see you there, my apologies." Elusive said they all didn't notice but the mist who was Nighthorse Knight was with them before going inside the tree trunk "Right here... guh..." Rainbow said

"Oh wait, I think I stepped in somethin'." AJ said mud in his hoof Butterscotch scream "It's just mud." _____ said as AJ wake pass her to be in front of a tree somehow then the trees growls "Aah!" Aj jump as tree growls there were more screams but then Bubble Berry laugh catching everypony that was there, their attention "Huh?" Everypony said but Bubble Bery laughs "Bleh. Ooo!" Bubble Bery said making funny noises and faces "Bubble, what are you doing?! Run!" Dusk said but _____ put her hoof(?) in front as her horn glows a little but still it was weak her magic still so it disappear, She sighs before putting her hoof on the muddy floor Bubble Bery laugh and made more funny noises and more laughter "Bubble." Dusk said "Oh boys, don't you see?"Bubble Bery said and then music begins to play.

"When I was a little filly and the sun was going down..."

"Tell me he's not..."

"The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown..."

"he is."

"I'd hide under my pillow"

"From what I thought I saw"

"But Grandpa Berry said that wasn't the way"

"To deal with fears at all"

"Then what is?"

"he said, "Bubble, you gotta stand up tall"

"Learn to face your fears"

"You'll see that they can't hurt you"

"Just laugh to make them disappear." "

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" The face on the tree truck disappear making the ponies gasp

"So, giggle at the ghostly"

"Guffaw at the grossly"

"Crack up at the creepy"

"Whoop it up with the weepy"

"Chortle at the kooky"

"Snortle at the spooky"

"And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh..."

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!" Everyone fall to the ground laughing ______ cutie mark shines making ______ look at it confuse but shake the feeling "How are we gonna cross this?" Bubble Bery asks as they were in front of a lake they heard distant crying " Huh?" Bubble said they poke there head from a bush while ______ walk through the bush and saw Steven Magnet a sea dragon (?)"What a world, what a world." He said sobbing splashing almost hitting _____ but with her magic, she made a shield as the water splash and fell to the floor she made the shiel disappear " Excuse me, sir. Why are you crying?" ______ said walking closer to the sea dragon nicely as the other pony walks behind her "Well, I don't know. I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when this tacky little cloud of purple smoke just whisked past me and tore half of my beloved mustache clean off, and now I look simply horrid. " The sea dragon wails and splash they ______ again created the shiel from earlier not getting wet, ______ knew what or should I say who was the purple mist "Oh, give me a break." Rainbow said as his mane was soaking wet "That's what all the fuss is about?" AJ said with his mane on his face "Why, of course, it is. How can you be so insensitive? Oh, just look at him. Such lovely luminescent scales." Elusive said getting in front of Rainbow.