Stormy Weather one-shot story

Aurore was born and her folks new she was bound to do great things.  At least, they hoped she would as she got older.

                                          At age five, she drew photos of the weather, and all her teachers were impressed.  Aurore knew what she wanted and usually got it.

                            All she had to due is pitch a fit on a rainy day if umbrella was out of style and immediately her parents bought her a new one.

                                       Once on a camping trip, her blow dryer stopped worked and she screamed. Her father took her to Walmart to buy a new blow dryer.

                                  In middle school, she made an F on a science test and told a joke about it. The teacher sent her to the principal's office.

                             Aurore talked herself out of trouble when she pointed out her father was on the list of board members who funded the school and kept it open.

                               Her grade went up from an F to a D within  a week.  Her favorite shirt got chocolate milk spilled on it when she was in the nineth grade. Her father took her to the mall to get a new one.

                                   Aurore's parents spoiled her rotten.

                            Her senior year in high school she entered a weather girl contest. She got permission to skip school for it and everything.

                          She thought for sure she would win since she knew the facts about the weather, had the looks for it and her father's money. She figured with the stakes this high, how could she lose?

                            Aurore was prideful and lacked humility.  She grinned because she thought she had already won! 

                              She found out the viewers got to vote on the winner and became nervous!  She knew this meant Mirelle might have a chance. She laughed and thought of course they will pick me.

                              The votes came in and she lost. She thought there must be a mistake and maybe the votes were not counted right. She was furious when no one listened to her.

                        She got the attention from the supervillain Hawkmoth.  She saw the moth show up and let him akumantize her!  She was glad to be turned dark or evil as some might say.

                             At least this way everyone would notice her instead of Mirelle for a change. Now, everyone would see their mistake that she was meant to be the weather girl!  She laughed as made it rain.

                                Why stop there? Now, she was no longer Aurore the spoiled rotten loser, now she was Stormy Weather! 

                        She threw a huge ice chuck at Chat Noir when he called her "Ice Queen," how dare he insult her like this?

                                    Stormy Weather took the news reporters mircophone and announced,  "Hope you enjoy your new weather!  I am your new weather girl, here to stay! I am Stormy Weather!"

                               " Watch out Paris, Summer is cancelled!" She bragged.  She put an igloo around some frightened people on the merry go round.  She scared some geese and ducks!

                               Stormy Weather tried to Chat's miraculous, but was stopped when a yoyo hit her.  "Ugh, Ladybug!  I should have known you would come!"She spat out in disgust.

                                   www.dictionary.com defines disgust as a noun that means, a feeling of  revulsion, or profound disapproval caused by something unpleasant or offensive

                                     Stormy Weather doged Chat Noir  and  Ladybug's attacks as she fought back with her own.

                             She grew tired from the battle and Chat catcylsmed her umbrella and the akuma came free! 

                               Aurore turned back to normal and soon forgot all she had done. She was confused where she was and how she had gotten there.  "Ladybug, Chat Noir, where am I?" She asked.

                            She went home  and soon calmed down from the craziness of the day.

                            The end...