Not interested (Lucy x Yandere reader)

Why must she not notice me?
I am slender and pretty. I have silky H/C hair.
My clear E/C eyes could tempt the most loyal women.
However, Lucy Heartfilla never glances. She never looks in the 'wrong' places and she certainly has never once made a move.
Alll because of stupid Natsu.
If he was not here, what joy I would have. Because of him, she has not looked my way.
What is wrong about a 22-year-old, sexy, smart bartender?
Instead of looking at me, she laughs at him and loves him; Natsu her husband.
I regret writing that In the journal. That word disgust me.
If this world was filled with only women, it would be the best place ever. I could have any pick of the flock and they would all be mine.
Men; the reason why I can't have Lucy. The reason why Lucy won't love me.

If I killed Natsu, would she be mad? I could kill him.
Find that book he comes from: I mean, it's no secret he isn't human.
That makes me realize, Lucy fell for a demon from the book of Zeref. How evil is that? Natsu should die and I and Lucy can live together.
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy L/S. It has a lovely ring to it.
We could always be together and never apart. We could be married and never, ever, fall apart.
If damned Natsu would go away.
And the child she just announced.
See, I write this on a barstool and Lucy just said: "I have Joyful news! I and Natsu are expecting!"
I assume she never thought about telling me personally. She needs too. I am important. I am important!
She loves me! Lucy Y/L/N loves ME!!!
Me, me, me.
I intend to get her. I intend it.

6-09-XX

~
I have not updated in a while. I'm really. I thank y'all
So much for 1k reads! Like wow! I never thought this story would get that popular! Thank you so much. I'll try and update more. Bye for now y'all ❤️
~