What do I know about a Family? Nothing

The Teacher's Daily question was "What is your Family like?" I had the urge to say Oh, My dad is a complete fuck up who wants me to Know the harsh truth of the World so that means hey I can abuse my fucking kid so she knows and My Mother doesn't do shit about it and My twin Tries but he gets hurt and My Family is on the urge of Breaking. SO MY FAMILY IS A FUCKING FUCK UP so yeah, My family is very fucked up...Names Magdalen but please just refer to me as Mage Trust me I hate my name also, And Yup I know Michalis, Maggie, and Apollo. And By Michalis I mean Quill Michalis, I like to Call him Michalis since his last name is the Same Last Name as Sebastian Michalis and Maggie and I like to make fun of it but here's the catch Im Mute sooo Ha that's Fun and its My choice on being mute. I don't understand why they have to be like this and No one Relates to what happens to me on a daily basis...Expect Michalis in someways expect the abusive shit, Im so glad I found a friend like him and Heh, I think Im stealing Maggie's Best friend but hey you can Many best friends....which I never have but who cares, Well Michalis is Kind is a best friend of mine I guess..I don't know. Oh We're still in school at the moment btw, By now its Lunch But I skipped lunch like normal sometimes but you know who always skips? Quill and I swear I've heard Maggie threaten him to eat. Anyways I walked down the hallways and sighed I was humming a Tune, Then I saw something I didn't know what it was exactly but It was someone I knew. I didn't go near them I just watched curious on what'll happen and of course I hid not wanting to be seen by them, Then I knew who it was and Immediately thought Fuck, what is he doing? I should Stop that Dumbass but hes probably in a bad spot at the moment cause of the Fire Drill earlier probably triggered his ptsd...If he doesn't talk for the rest of the Day I'll know. I just made sure no one saw me during lunch and I just walked into the bathroom and grasied on top of my bruises, They hurt, well the fresh ones still do the old ones only feel like a Punch which doesn't hurt that much to me cause I've felt worse. I spent the rest of the lunch period in the bathroom debating if I should go home Immediately or not I usually don't I just hang out places, I just sat on the floor and held my knees to my chest and I think I was shaking, probably I yeah I think so...I just sat there hugging my knees waiting for someone to find me but knowing no one won't walk in here so I don't know why I hope for someone too see me like this but I don't at the same time, Like I want someone to comfort me but Im resistant at the same time...The bell rang, I had to go to class now but I stayed put, Im not going to Math Its the worst of them all people who are plain out rude are there people who are assholes, Insensitive, Don't think before they do anything type of people. That's why I don't go to that class alot, Only one Im failing though And I can not let my dad find out...I don't know what'll happen if so, something worse then usual? Or the same thing as normal? I have no clue and don't want to know. People ask why i don't speak its not that I don't want to I want to but Im afraid that whatever I'll say can be used against me or if I tell anyone what happens to me He'll find out so I don't talk, and who's the only one that understands that? The one who was Mute for 6 years Aka Michalis so yeah. Oh I also am apart of a D.I.D system which means I have Multiple Alters and its actually called Dissociative Identity Disorder, and Magdalen is the Host, And that's which Alter who is at the front at this moment, Fronting means that an alter is in control of the body, and Nikki is our main protector basically. I got D.I.D because of my Father being abusive, I know only of 15 alters so far and we all have Different ages, names, and personalities. Little's are the children alters and I have 5 little's Jamie, Kiki, Hansen, Jorgie, and Hailey. I usually keep it a secret cause Im scared it will chase others away but anyways I just had to say that. I wasn't paying that much attention in class, I was staring at this girl that Nikki really really likes and well I like her too but I think she's straight, So I guess we have no chance but her name is Charley and she has dyed Light blue hair and One yellow eye and one pink eye. I've always seen her as cute and adorable yet Michalis and Maggie make fun of me because of my major crush on her but Michalis is in this class with me and he sits right next to me, I started to get a headache and started to dissociate a bit so I put my head in my hands Michalis noticed and asked "Are you alright"
I nodded and Jasmine came to the front, I've told her Im still not ready to talk again and she understands that so she respects that part but she's quite talkative. Jasmine is Trauma Holder but the type of trauma she holds is sexual abuse soooo yeaahhhh. Jasmine texted Quill "Hey, can I come over today" Quill then looked at his phone and nodded Jasmine smiled, the hours past so fast Jasmine knew what'd happen if we can home late then we usually do so she made up an excuse on why I won't be there then Nikki came to the front while I was at Quill's.