chapter 13: scars

Kellin's pov

Once I feel myself falling asleep I mumble something. "What was that, love?" Oli asks still scratching my back. I roll over and he let's his hand graze across my skin as I turn.

I stiffened when his fingertips brush against my nipple. His eyes go to my chest and a feel my face heat up. "Sleep with me?" I ask moving my blankets for him to get in instead of sitting cross legged next to me.

He smiles and gets in. "Um, because I'm short with wide hips my pants kill me because they are too tight in the hips so I'm taking them off," I announce and start taking then off under the covers.

"Its your decision love. I have no say so.. but if I did I'd tell you to just take everything off," he says making me blush. Once I'm only in my briefs I hide under the blankets.

"Would you feel uncomfortable if I took off my jeans too?" He asks.

"Go ahead- but I remember that comment you said about waking me up. That's a no no. Underwear stays on or I'll cut off you dick," I say and he chuckles.

"Mm, in a little while you'll be begging for it," he says taking off his pants. Dirty images fill my mind. Ugh, nooo. Think of something else.

My dream.

Oh wonderful, making myself sad. When his warm arm wraps around me and pulls me into his warm chest all sad thoughts are gone. "Baby, you so cold," he says pulls the covers over us and trying to warm me up by rubbing my arm.

" m'aways cold," I pout.

"Poor thing," he says kissing my cheek. The weird happy, bubbly, electric feeling spreads through me as I blush. He always makes me feel these things and its comfortably scary.

He pushes my hip making me lay on my back as I see hes propped up on his elbow so he can look at me. I blush as I look into his eyes. "Don't get uncomfortable," he tells me and before I can ask what he's going to do he picks up my hand and starts looking at my wrist.

"O-oli, stop," I say trying to pull away.

"Baby, stop. I'm not judging you. I just need to see some things," he says. I look away and feel his eyes on my scars and healing cuts. He then looks at my other arm and I start watch him.

He looks so.. consecrate and another look I cant read. He then checks my neck. He inspects down my chest and then he touches my side. Not just my side, he touches where I use to cut. He kisses that spot and I cover my face.

I'm not crying but I just dont want him to see it's me. He touches my lower stomach feeling the thin white scars. When he kisses that area I curse myself for being to sensitive. If he goes down..

He kisses the inside of the hip and I take in a shaky breath. He pulls down my underwear and I gasp. "O-oli," I say and he chuckles.

"Shh," he shushe me and kisses my thigh. My dick likes him down there.. I'm getting excited. When he licks my dick I let out a breathy moan.

"You're so sensitive," he says and I bite my lip. I want to tell him to suck me but if he doesn't want to and I say that he probably will and I dont want to make him do something he doesn't want to do. 

He wraps his lips around me and starts giving me a blowjob. I whimper and tangle my hands in his hair. "Oh god," I moan and he grabs my leg making me bend it and open my legs more.

A few moments later as I'm moaning theres a knock on the wa all making me cover my mouth. "I'm trying to sleep," a tired Vic says through the wall. My entire face goes red and Oli pulls away for a second.

"Sorry," Oli says chuckling when he sees my horrified expression. Right when I'm about to say something to him he takes me back in his mouth making me gasp. He covers my mouth with his hand and I let muffled moans out as he works his mouth on me.

Why do I find this so hot?

-

Six o'clock Monday night I hear Oli get back from work. I get up looking for some pants. Yesterday me and him cuddled and watch tv on his bed all day.  After I shove on random pants on I go to his room and hug him.

He kisses my forehead and takes off his shirt as I hug I'm making my face go red. I don't let go as he goes to his drawers and puts on a comfortable shirt. "My cuddly baby," he says now returning the hug.

I use to think I wasnt a clingy person but Oli changed that. I want to be hugging or being held by him constantly. I missed him during school and Alan and Vic made fun of me because I kept zoning off.

"Upp," I whine grabbing his shoulders. He smiles and bends down grabbing around my waist and standing back up taking me with him. I wrap my legs around him and he kisses me. I kiss back and after a moment he's asking for pictures to enter my mouth by licking my bottom lip.

I part my lips and let him take control of the kiss. It's funny how submissive I am with him. I love kissing him. I love these feelings.

Okay so I'm really happy and relieved. The thing I had to do today got canceled and yayy

Oh.. and.. how long has passed since chapter 1? How long has kellin been living at the house? Hhhhhhh I'm bad with time...

Thoughts?