→@loiseaublanc

This next Romance Author is an up and coming writer who was also highly recommended and of course SM had to learn more. SM fans, give it up for Clara!

*+*

Hello Clara, how're you doing? Let's begin!

Hi Latoya!

Q: What did you learn while writing your story?

I learned to have a lot of patience. Your ideas won't materialise overnight and to write a good story, you shouldn't rush yourself.

Q: Was the character inspired by a real person? If so, who?

My main character, Natasha, wasn't inspired by anyone I know. Although, some of her experiences were inspired by events in my life. My parents weren't as bad as Natasha's, but we have had our fair share of conflict. 

Q: What surprised you the most about writing and sharing your story publicly?

I was surprised by how daunting it could feel to have other people read my work. Once I put myself out there, I didn't regret it. My favourite part of sharing my story is being involved in the writing community. I have been lucky enough to encounter some truly amazing people. 

Q: Do you plan on writing another story?

Yes, I can't imagine not writing at this stage. I am actually in the middle of plotting my next novel. The next one will have darker themes, touching on the effects of trauma, PTSD and grief. 

Q: How did you come across Wattpad and is there any other writing app you'd consider publishing on?

The book I reserved at my local library was out of stock. While I waited, I looked through the kindle offers and stumbled across 'The Kissing Booth'. In her 'about section', it mentioned 'Wattpad'. A quick internet search later and I was signed up and hooked. As it stands, my first novel is only available on Wattpad with the hopes of it being picked up in the paid stories or published as a Wattpad Book. I just need to get past that little hurdle called 'The Star Program'. If that fails, I will explore other venues.