一 : park

haseul inhaled the warmth of autumn, closing her eyes as she hummed her favorite song at a corner in the park. picking up her drink as she watched the children playing around.

another usual day for her, another contents will be written in her diary. she had started writing a diary since third grade. after she watched that movie - that she doesn't even seem to remember the title name, that inspired her to create her own. in which she would write the happenings that is happening in her simple life until now.

after a few minutes, at exactly eleven-eleven, a girl came, holding an umbrella and the same drink as haseul's. everyday - few months ago 'till now - eversince haseul went in that park, that girl had been there everyday, sitting on the usual bench opposite to hers, plugging an airpod to her ear as the girl would smile and sing along to the music she was listening to.

both of them haven't talked to each other. they would just greet each other as a sign of politeness, bowing ninety degrees and would let out a tiny smile. that's a cycle where haseul was used to it.

haseul knew to herself that she found the girl interesting and pretty. she haven't asked her name yet, and she would love to knew. she wanted to be her friend, and learn a lot of things about her except that she loves feeding the ducks, she likes iced tea very well, and she loves listening to musics.

haseul stared at the girl. oh, she changed her hair color. it was light pink last week, now it's kinda brown, dark brown.

well, she looked beautiful in every hair color. she suits it very well, and haseul must admit it, she looks really pretty.

haseul was cut off by her phone, it was ringing. she answered it, not even taking a glance at the id caller.

"hello? haseul unnie, would you like to join us? i'm with jiwoo and yerim, we're here at our favorite café.", jungeun muttered on the line, making haseul nod before replying, "okay, i'm on my way.", both of them said their goodbyes before they ended the call.

haseul slightly glanced at the girl, she was surprised when the girl turned it's gaze towards haseul. haseul smiled, so as the girl. she bowed goodbye as she left the park. hopped in her car and started the engine and went to the café.

"haseul unnie, we're here!", yerim called as soon as haseul opened the entrance door, there was yerim, jungeun, and jiwoo sitting on their usual table. she smiled and went towards them.

"so, have you asked her name already?", jungeun welcomed, grinning from ear to ear and is obviously teasing haseul again.

jiwoo chuckled, "i'm sure she haven't, she's a chicken after all.", the three of them laughed except haseul, rolling her eyes towards her friends.

yes, they knew about haseul 'wanting to get to know to that girl', fifty percent of haseul's diary was all about that pink haired girl but is now brown, and as haseul's 'kind friends', they always tease her every second of her life.

haseul sighed, "you guys are annoying."

hey, it's been awhile. i hope you like this viseul fluff. sorry for the wrong grammars and typos, i'm just starting and i wanted to improve more. ilysm and stay safe against covid19, thanks for reading.

- lemon. ( ❛ ᴗ ❛ )