三 : jealous

"aye, look who's daydreaming again!", jiwoo squealed, teasing haseul again as they caught her smiling out of nowhere.

haseul rolled her eyes, "leave me alone." she muttered as she sipped her drink. she remembered what happened yesterday that made her smile widely.

jungeun giggled, "unnie, you're so annoying. just tell us already what happened, please?", she pleaded, pouting in front of haseul together with the two, jiwoo and yerim.

"nope, i don't want to.", haseul teased, leaving the three of them - clueless.

"unnie!"

haseul laughed, "okay, okay. alright."

haseul opened her bag, pulling out her diary from it, flipping the pages as she find the part she wrote yesterday. she smiled as she found it, handing it to the girl as she started telling them the scenarios that happened.

"oh my gee, who would have thought that you're finally out in your chicken life. we're so proud of you!", yerim uttered, wiping the fake tear on her eyes. teasing the older as usual.

jungeun laughed, "confidence level nine nine nine nine nine nine, cannot be reach."

"exactly," yerim agreed. "we never thought you're out in the nutshell."

"welcome to the gay club!"

"what's her name again?", jiwoo asked.

haseul smiled, "wong kahei, vivi.", she emphasised.

"look who's in love!", jungeun mocked, slightly punching haseul shoulders as they giggled. jiwoo and yerim laughed seeing jungeun and haseul fighting jokingly.

"you sure she's gay?"

haseul shrugged, "i'm not sure, maybe?"

"what?!", jungeun yelled. "what if she's straight, what are you gonna do?"

haseul had thought about that, and just answered, "i don't know. i'm not sure."

after that, the four of them went home and called it a day. haseul was scrolling on her feed, finding some memes that can caught her interest yet suddenly she saw a photo of vivi, she was smiling brightly and a guy was beside her. both of them looked like a couple. haseul almost lost her grip on her phone, good thing she didn't let it fall.

haseul sighed, almost breaking down. she thought vivi's one of them but seeing that picture, which was vivi's post has proven that she's straight. vivi is straight. the girl is straight so there's no way for her liking haseul back and yes haseul admits, she has a crush for that girl, vivi.

haseul felt sad, putting down her phone on her side table as she went on her bed and lay down. she look at the ceiling as if it's the most interesting thing on earth.

a couple of minutes passed and haseul was about to sleep, yet her phone clicked a sound - it's a notification. out of curiosity, she lazily opened her phone and look at it. someone followed her on twitter. surprisingly, it was vivi's account. that made her smile a little as she tapped the followback button and stalked her account that made her regret it. all her medias was all about her and her boyfriend.

haseul laid back again on her bed, praying to forget what she had just saw and knew. looks like its a worst day for her and a bad contents for her diary.