Chapter 7

*Sneha Pov*

Life is just going on and on. In few days first semester for this final year will start.

I am okay with that because every day I completed my work in college itself to spend some time with everyone.

So I think I will do fine in these exams.

At present we all are having dinner in Imran's house.

Everyone is making small conversations with each other.

Then Bhai said to no one in particular "We got big deal sign today."

I think it is good news so I clapped and said "Well done Bhai."

He nodded and then continued to talk about the deal. I too bent forward to hear everything.

In the middle he looked at me and said "What are you doing?"

"I am listening about what you are saying." I replied.

"You don't have to Sneha. This is our business." Imran said rolling his eyes.

Then I saw all their wives are listening to them so I asked "But your wife is listening too about the business right."

"They can because they are our family." Dinesh said and everyone nodded to it except Bhabhi.

And immediately my eyes widened.

"Guys stop it." Bhabhi said to everyone.

I calmly ate my food and returned to my room with the kids.

I am just thinking overly. They don't mean it like that.

Yeah! That's it. They think me too as their family. Maybe they just thought I won't understand and that's why they talked like that.

I thought like these many reasons for their behavior.

I forgot about that incident and concentrated about my studies.

Finally my exams started and today I am going to write my first exam.

And the weird thing is no one knows this even though I told everyone except Bhabhi.

I shrugged it off thinking that maybe they are busy.

I did well in this exam. After finishing it when I came outside the exam hall I saw Suresh and remaining looking dull.

I went near them and asked "What happened?"

"Did you write your exam well?" Suresh asked.

"I did. What about you?" I asked.

"Don't ask me about that. I will pass for sure but good marks I don't know." He replied.

"Same here." Ram said and remaining agreed.

"Guys don't get disappointed. I will help you all." I said.

"But how can you? You too should prepare for them right?" Ankitha asked.

"Don't worry. If we explain to others then we will remember the topics even more clearly." I replied.

They all immediately smiled and said ok.

That's how my exams completed. I helped them in the gap between each exam.

Because of which I had to go to college every day. Few days back Samrat said that he can't drop me anymore.

So I am actually taking bus to reach college and to return home.

This group is actually kind of sharp because they understood everything within seconds.