Chapter 8

*Amala Pov* (Bhabhi of Sneha)

I can't believe this!

They already planned to not take her with them and they left her to feel excited for two days.

And now telling this news like unexpected thing just happened.

She is such a sweet heart. She didn't even understand their plan. Leave her, I too don't know about it.

I am going to talk to them now itself. I ignored everything but now I can't.

When I entered Samrat's house, everyone are talking normally except Samrat. He looked lost in his thoughts.

Imran saw me and said "Bhabhi come and sit."

"First I will ask you a question and you all need to reply honestly." I told them.

They all nodded.

"Now tell me. Do you guys even thought to take her with us to the tour?" I asked them hoping that their reply is not what I am thinking.

They just shook their heads.

"Why? What did she do to you guys?" I asked them.

"She didn't do anything Bhabhi. We kind of got used to not let any other person enter our lives." Sushi said.

"But she has only us guys. What do you expect her to do?" I asked them.

"That's what we are saying. She doesn't have her own life. Always spends time with kids or us. We are not used to it." Mehtab said.

"I didn't expect this from you guys. She was just helping us by taking care of the kids and for us, she is helping us in the huge cooking." I said shaking my head.

"But she must have her own life too Bhabhi. She doesn't have any friends. Look at her brother, he has like six friends who will give their life to him. What about her? She is just non-friend girl." Ramesh said.

"I didn't expect this from you Ramesh." I said.

"Guys stop it." Nag shouted.

I felt happy that he will now defend her.

But when he opened his mouth I literally wanted to search for a knife now.

Because he said "She is my responsibility. If you guys think that she is disturbing your life, I am sorry. After she completes her studies I will search some good guy for her and conduct her marriage."

Immediately Samrat frowned at him. Maybe he will help them understand.

"Samrat! What do you want to say about it?" I asked him.

"Why? Just because she likes him?" Eswar said.

I looked at all of them shocked.

"We all know about that Bhabhi. Tell her Samrat what you think about her now." Eswar said.

He looked directly at Nag and said "Uhmm.. She is just a kid. And... little immature."

Even though he said those words, he looked like he wanted to kill himself. But that doesn't make him right person.

"Just shut up all of you. I am just disappointed in each and every one of you. For the first time I wish I am not in this group." I shouted and left his house leaving them in shock.

But when I went outside it is my time to feel shock.

Because the person standing infront of me with tears falling from the eyes with a hand on the mouth looked so broken.