11 || being abducted is not fun

Maggie wakes up in a hotel room to the two unmasked assailants in front of her

Maggie wakes up in a hotel room to the two unmasked assailants in front of her. The woman says, once her eyes up, "Good. You're alive."

Maggie moves to get up, but she is tied to the chair she is sitting in. Her eyes go wide, and her breathing quickens. Klaus tells her, "Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay. Just breathe." She takes a shaky inhale. "Good. Aga-"

Klaus gets cut off by the woman choking him with a rope. "Number Five, where is he?"

Klaus says in a strained voice, "Don't...stop. I'm almost there."

The woman looks down in disgust and says, "Is that a..."

The man walks over, looks, then says, "Yup." The woman releases him with a disgusted groan. Defeated, they both sit down on the bed while Klaus coughs and groans.

Klaus groans, "Oh! Ah, there's nothin' like a little...stranglin' to get the blood flowin', am I right?" He laughs.

The man stands up and asks him, "What is so funny, you asshole?" He strikes Klaus in the back of the head, and Maggie lets out a gasp.

Klaus says, "Well, for one...you spent the last ten hours...beating me senseless, and...you've learned absolutely nothing. I mean, nobody tells us shit. The truth is, we're the only people in that house nobody will even notice is gone. They don't pay attention to me, and they are used to Maggie disappearing. You assholes kidnapped the wrong people." He lets out a laugh.

The man comes over and slaps him again. "Please make him stop talking."

The woman grabs a rag as she says, "Let's waterboard him." She tips Klaus backward as the man pours a water jug over his face. Klaus starts gurgling the water, so they stop.

Once the remove the rag, Klaus says, "Ah! Oh, I needed that. I was...so parched. Thank you. Thank you."

The man and woman walk into the bathroom before coming back out, looking defeated. The woman glances at Maggie, and her eyes go wide. "What about the girl?"

Klaus stops laughing. "What?"

The woman nods. "Yeah. I mean, just because you don't know anything doesn't mean she doesn't too. Hazel, get the tools. This is gonna be fun."

Once they turn away, Klaus frantically whispers to her, "It's gonna be okay." A thought dawns on him. "Use your powers!"

She lets out a tired laugh. "And risk killing you too? No thanks. I'm good."

"I can hold my breath! See?" He puffs up his cheeks and stays like that for a couple of seconds before gasping for breath dramatically. He turns to her with wide eyes. "Please don't use your powers." She rolls her eyes in response.

The man and woman come back over with some various torture tools. Maggie looks up at them with a spark in her eyes. "I'm not talking."

The man sighs, "That's all they all say. Eventually, you'll talk. They always talk."

A/N: Sorry about the super short chapter, but today will be a triple update day!