Part 1/3

Kim Minseok, out of all the members of EXO, was the most pushed around. His cuteness caused him to be prey to their kisses, both on stage and in the privacy of their dorms.

Often, he didn't mind having a quick peck on the cheek as a sign of affection, but sometimes it got over the top.

He felt he needed protecting from the other members. He didn't not like them, but it was tiring having to stand up for himself.

A boyfriend would do it. A boyfriend who got jealous quite easily, who he was already close to...

"Hey Luhan," Xiumin said, sidling into his friend's room. He laid his head on Luhan's shoulder.

"I'm just gonna take a shower," Lay called from outside. "Don't run the hot tap yet!"

Xiumin pulled Luhan backwards suddenly, until the younger boy was lying on his chest.

"Hey, what was that for?" Luhan asked. He kissed Xiumin's cheek softly. "Are you lonely?"

Xiumin nodded shyly.

"Do you want to do something?"

The older boy shook his head and pulled Luhan closer to him. "I just want to be with you."

~~~

"Luhan, can I borrow--" Sehun stopped. Xiumin and Luhan were...kissing?

They ignored him and continued kissing like vacuum cleaners.

Sehun felt a pang of jealousy. These two, together?

"Fine, I will wear it," Sehun growled, retrieving one of Luhan's jumpers from the wardrobe and storming out. The door slammed behind him.

"Sehun, what have I told you about slamming doors?" Suho said, standing in Sehun's path.

The younger boy pushed past him and locked himself in their shared room. He threw the jumper to the floor. Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes at the sight.

He sniffed angrily and brushed the tear away.

"Sehun, are you crying?" Suho asked through the door.

"No!" Sehun roared back. His cheeks were dripping with salty water as he yelled, "I'm physically incapable of it! I have no emotions, remember?"

Suho slipped the extra key from his pocket and turned it slowly in the lock. He saw a pitiful sight.

Sehun was curled in a ball on the floor by his bed, sobbing noisily. His eyes were red and painful, his cheeks flushed and blotchy, but worst of all was the hopeless look Sehun gave.

The older boy knelt by him, and hugged him tightly. Sehun's tired head fell onto Suho's chest. His breathing calmed and he stopped shaking.

He wiped his eyes on Suho's t-shirt and looked up.

Xiumin was standing in the doorway. "Sehun..." he said, trying to cuddle the younger boy.

"Get away from me!" Sehun shrieked. He slapped Xiumin's face away.

"Is the problem to do with Xiumin?" Suho asked.

Sehun just cried harder.

"And Luhan...?" Xiumin asked tentatively.

"Get out!"

This XiuHunHan will be in three parts. Uploading the second soon!

Please comment :)