His Abilities.

Meliodas and elizabeth are just like the anime.

Paras Asatsu:

Abilities:Can transform into his angel form and demon form

Abilities:
Can transform into his angel form and demon form.
Angel form:To heal any wound,has the purest whitest wings(angel wings),to bring the dead back to life,creation,immortality,To control nature,To use the elements fire,water,light,earth,lightning and wind and also enhanced senses and physical abilities including the ability to hear and talk to animals and can transform into them getting all their abilities.
Demon form:Increased senses and physical capabilities especially endurance and stamina,ability to read someone's mind,destruction,has the darkest black wings(demon wings),has the sub-elements of shadows,darkness,lava,ice,wood,crystal,blood,iron and smoke,immortality,judges anothers soul,can take life away with a glance while activating an eye power of the shinigami,can choose your destiny and fate,punishes you for your sins and is also the one that controls the domains of teleportation,time,space,energy and power.
And so he is the God of elements,sub-elements,life,death,creation,destruction,animals and nature.HE IS THE GOD OF ALL.And his name is PARAS THE AVENGER.A.K.A he has all the abilities of meliodas and elizabeth in the anime.And is the eighth deadly sin of revenge.